Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Inventor Bundle

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
I just had the most craziest idea, how about a bundle with stuff from Valencia. It would have an Armada uniform which you can wear, mask and all, a reprogrammed Armada Marine that can be added to your crew, a clockwork galleon with all the equipment you need, Valencian Glass Daggers which can cause bleeding with every hit, and perhaps a Valencian Mansion, with all sorts of secret passages, multiple floors, a library, etc. But this is just and idea, I want to know what you guys think, the developers can comment too if they want.

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
I personally like the sound of this idea and it would be interesting to see an armada-themed bundle added to the game in the future.

Community Leader
Honestly, I can't imagine this not happening at some point, especially the Armada crew member! I'd like one of those.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Jun 13, 2010
I love this idea! Kinda like you get this rouge aramada guy/gal for your crew and he/she gives you those cool items he/she stole from the aramada. Yup, I'll be looking for this

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
I'd rather have an Inventor Player Class, a class that keeps making newer and newer inventions as it levels up, all the way from weapons, ships, ship equipment, gear, and mechanical companions and machanical improvements to companions. For most inventions, inventor quests would likely need to be performed, though the school trainer could teach some.

Community Leader
seasnake on Nov 20, 2012 wrote:
I'd rather have an Inventor Player Class, a class that keeps making newer and newer inventions as it levels up, all the way from weapons, ships, ship equipment, gear, and mechanical companions and machanical improvements to companions. For most inventions, inventor quests would likely need to be performed, though the school trainer could teach some.
Or maybe they can add some kind of crafting to the game. I'd like that, for sure. Maybe a few different kinds of crafting like shipbuilding, weapon smithing and tailoring. The more there is to do, the longer I play

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Talkin The Plank on Nov 21, 2012 wrote:
Or maybe they can add some kind of crafting to the game. I'd like that, for sure. Maybe a few different kinds of crafting like shipbuilding, weapon smithing and tailoring. The more there is to do, the longer I play
Please don't change the idea, I don't like my ideas to be changed to something completely different.

Ensign
May 28, 2009
An armada themed bundle and an inventor themed bundle are both cool, but not if it's the same bundle.

For inventor bundle, my thinking is to use a lot more Marleybone stuff, like a goggle or fisheye charm/totem that shows on your character the way that the eyepatches in the crown shop do, lightning coils like the ones Finctinstine uses, and some new weapons for each type [high tech lightning staff for staffy, cool riffle for shooty, ect].