Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The hat trick sidequest complaint

AuthorMessage
Captain
Mar 24, 2013
This is amazing, my swashbuckler took 12 armada ships and 7 marylebone ships to collect the hat. My witchdoctor took 1 armada ship and 3 marylebone ships to collect the hat,my musketeer took 15 marylebone ships and 1 armada ship to collect the hat, and get this my privateer took 2 marylebone ships and collect the hat and 200 armada ships and still did not collect the hat ,. Wow this is another world record,I have achieved for the longest did not collect. I thought Zafria was hard in wizard101, it took me 120 tires to collect all the iteams, Valencia made a name for itself for the lowest iteam drop in pirate101 history.

This drop rate is ridiculously low 200+ armada ships to sink in Valencia and still did not collect the hat,when will I collect that hat ? At least I could max my nautical experience and sink a darkmoor ship with one shot when my privateer goes to cool ranch.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
I have the oddest feeling that your counting methods may be a bit flawed...