For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

The Guys Who I don't know the name of

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
48
Y'know those companions that you find in the trainer's building of your specific school? Probably not, because I explained it terribly. For example, as a swashbuckler, in swashbuckler's hall, you get gan flanders. I am going to rank those, 1 being the best, 5 being the worst.

5. Carcarious Grimtooth
4.The Marchioness
3. Peter Quint
2. Fan Flanders
1. Chantal Livingstone

Leave your list in the replies, because I wanna see different peoples opinions.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
434
Cody Lighthunter on Sep 27, 2015 wrote:
Y'know those companions that you find in the trainer's building of your specific school? Probably not, because I explained it terribly. For example, as a swashbuckler, in swashbuckler's hall, you get gan flanders. I am going to rank those, 1 being the best, 5 being the worst.

5. Carcarious Grimtooth
4.The Marchioness
3. Peter Quint
2. Fan Flanders
1. Chantal Livingstone

Leave your list in the replies, because I wanna see different peoples opinions.
1. A tie - Fan, Peter, Chantal, and The Marchioness

2. Grimtooth

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
331
1. Peter
2. Chantel
3. Fan
4. The Marchioness
5. Carcarious

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
397
Cody Lighthunter on Sep 27, 2015 wrote:
Y'know those companions that you find in the trainer's building of your specific school? Probably not, because I explained it terribly. For example, as a swashbuckler, in swashbuckler's hall, you get gan flanders. I am going to rank those, 1 being the best, 5 being the worst.

5. Carcarious Grimtooth
4.The Marchioness
3. Peter Quint
2. Fan Flanders
1. Chantal Livingstone

Leave your list in the replies, because I wanna see different peoples opinions.
Ehh I dont play anything else than Privy and WD so I'll put Pete/Flan/Chantal on first spot.

They're obviously way better than the other two. (though I use them in pve only)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
10570
Cody Lighthunter on Sep 27, 2015 wrote:
Y'know those companions that you find in the trainer's building of your specific school? Probably not, because I explained it terribly. For example, as a swashbuckler, in swashbuckler's hall, you get gan flanders. I am going to rank those, 1 being the best, 5 being the worst.

5. Carcarious Grimtooth
4.The Marchioness
3. Peter Quint
2. Fan Flanders
1. Chantal Livingstone

Leave your list in the replies, because I wanna see different peoples opinions.
I would rank the Marchioness and Fan at # 2, Peter and Chantal should both be # 1 Him, because of his powerful debuffs and her, because of her sniper shot; their only differences is that one is melee and the other ranged.
There is no doubt that Carcarius has problems in accuracy.
So my list:
Ranged
1. Chantal Livingstone
5. Carcarius
Melee
1. Peter Quint
2. Marchioness and Fan Flanders

Admiral
May 30, 2010
1220
Cody Lighthunter on Sep 27, 2015 wrote:
Y'know those companions that you find in the trainer's building of your specific school? Probably not, because I explained it terribly. For example, as a swashbuckler, in swashbuckler's hall, you get gan flanders. I am going to rank those, 1 being the best, 5 being the worst.

5. Carcarious Grimtooth
4.The Marchioness
3. Peter Quint
2. Fan Flanders
1. Chantal Livingstone

Leave your list in the replies, because I wanna see different peoples opinions.
You're asking us to rank them? Is that what you want from this thread?

Petty Officer
Jun 01, 2009
57
Cody Lighthunter on Sep 27, 2015 wrote:
Y'know those companions that you find in the trainer's building of your specific school? Probably not, because I explained it terribly. For example, as a swashbuckler, in swashbuckler's hall, you get gan flanders. I am going to rank those, 1 being the best, 5 being the worst.

5. Carcarious Grimtooth
4.The Marchioness
3. Peter Quint
2. Fan Flanders
1. Chantal Livingstone

Leave your list in the replies, because I wanna see different peoples opinions.
My list is similar to yours:

1. Chantal
She has 2 abilities that can completely make it across the screen, an additional critical attack, AND will buff my team? Not to mention her epic abilities, and she is my number one.

2. Peter
I place him above Fan because, like Chantal, he can buff and attack a very long distance.

3. Fan
His extended movement range is nice, and group/self buffing are nice as well.

4. Marchioness
I like her critical animations...

5. Carcarious
Poor witch doctors...

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
397
anecorbie on Sep 28, 2015 wrote:
I would rank the Marchioness and Fan at # 2, Peter and Chantal should both be # 1 Him, because of his powerful debuffs and her, because of her sniper shot; their only differences is that one is melee and the other ranged.
There is no doubt that Carcarius has problems in accuracy.
So my list:
Ranged
1. Chantal Livingstone
5. Carcarius
Melee
1. Peter Quint
2. Marchioness and Fan Flanders
I'd be curious to know what makes you rank Marchioness equal to Flan... pit them against one another and there's no question who wins really.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
10570
Reckless Cedric on Sep 28, 2015 wrote:
My list is similar to yours:

1. Chantal
She has 2 abilities that can completely make it across the screen, an additional critical attack, AND will buff my team? Not to mention her epic abilities, and she is my number one.

2. Peter
I place him above Fan because, like Chantal, he can buff and attack a very long distance.

3. Fan
His extended movement range is nice, and group/self buffing are nice as well.

4. Marchioness
I like her critical animations...

5. Carcarious
Poor witch doctors...
Why do so many players think Fan is male?
1. Fan is a girl's name, short form for Fanny or Frances
2. Long curly hair ( I know, guys can have long hair, too. But compare the known male frogs with Fan - there's an obvious difference. )
3. Cute eyelashes
4. Female voice

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
10570
Silver Angel on Sep 28, 2015 wrote:
I'd be curious to know what makes you rank Marchioness equal to Flan... pit them against one another and there's no question who wins really.
I have pitted them together in PVP, there's a fifty-fifty split between them, depending on First Strike vs Freda's ( that's her name ) buffs. If Fan does critical first and dodges Ms. Freda's attacks, then it's night-night to the monkey.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
244
Cody Lighthunter on Sep 27, 2015 wrote:
Y'know those companions that you find in the trainer's building of your specific school? Probably not, because I explained it terribly. For example, as a swashbuckler, in swashbuckler's hall, you get gan flanders. I am going to rank those, 1 being the best, 5 being the worst.

5. Carcarious Grimtooth
4.The Marchioness
3. Peter Quint
2. Fan Flanders
1. Chantal Livingstone

Leave your list in the replies, because I wanna see different peoples opinions.
1. Pete
2. The Marchioness
3. Chantal
4. Fan
5. Carc

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2015
63
Cody Lighthunter on Sep 27, 2015 wrote:
Y'know those companions that you find in the trainer's building of your specific school? Probably not, because I explained it terribly. For example, as a swashbuckler, in swashbuckler's hall, you get gan flanders. I am going to rank those, 1 being the best, 5 being the worst.

5. Carcarious Grimtooth
4.The Marchioness
3. Peter Quint
2. Fan Flanders
1. Chantal Livingstone

Leave your list in the replies, because I wanna see different peoples opinions.
1 chantal
2 peter
3 fan
4 grimtooth
5 marchioness

Petty Officer
Jun 01, 2009
57
anecorbie on Sep 28, 2015 wrote:
Why do so many players think Fan is male?
1. Fan is a girl's name, short form for Fanny or Frances
2. Long curly hair ( I know, guys can have long hair, too. But compare the known male frogs with Fan - there's an obvious difference. )
3. Cute eyelashes
4. Female voice
I always thought Fan was just an affiliate male, much like Link or Peter Pan. :p

Went back and checked the quest dialogue, and yes in deedy, Fan is female.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
732
Here is my ranking on class companion in my opinon,

1.Peter-This is one powerhouse for his size,with the right talents and blade strom- relentless combo.This companion can sweep multiple tragets.

2.Fan-Another great sweeper, this companion is force to reckon with. She is one fast character and often stirke frist, if the traget is not fast enough.

3.Chantal-A great long range sweeper,with speed buff and burst fire-double tap combo.For more damage on the traget, i would add overwatch epic and hope for crtical hits.

4.Marchioness-I can't say much since, as a privateer my level is low. However she seems to have a great potential powers. Sort of support malee ?

5.Carcarious- Got great potential as a tank witchdoctor, however he fizzles a lot. ( Forgive me Valdima )

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
397
anecorbie on Sep 28, 2015 wrote:
I have pitted them together in PVP, there's a fifty-fifty split between them, depending on First Strike vs Freda's ( that's her name ) buffs. If Fan does critical first and dodges Ms. Freda's attacks, then it's night-night to the monkey.
Freda's buffs? She only has will buff. Plus inferior damage and dodge and can only learn vengeance rank 2.

She doesnt walk 6 tiles and no jump... really, no contest here.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
734
Cody Lighthunter on Sep 27, 2015 wrote:
Y'know those companions that you find in the trainer's building of your specific school? Probably not, because I explained it terribly. For example, as a swashbuckler, in swashbuckler's hall, you get gan flanders. I am going to rank those, 1 being the best, 5 being the worst.

5. Carcarious Grimtooth
4.The Marchioness
3. Peter Quint
2. Fan Flanders
1. Chantal Livingstone

Leave your list in the replies, because I wanna see different peoples opinions.
Mine be more like this

1. Fan Flanders

2. Chantal Livingstone

3. Peter Quint

4. The Marchioness

5. Carcarious Grimtooth

But that be me opinion.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan