Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Dead Seas. (RP)

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
"George, gosh darn it man!" Justin cried. Angry at Rick, he takes the rat's dagger, and pins him to the tavern wall with it. Justin pulls out a comically huge shovel, and finishes off Rick Deadeye by beating him silly with it, and treats it like nothing ever happened. "No one, hurts MY friends, and gets away with it." The mercenary captain says, and rushes to his friends side. "George, you gonna be alright?" He pulls out a flask with orange liquid and gives it to him. "It's an antidote, take it."

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Justin299oo on Mar 24, 2014 wrote:
"George, gosh darn it man!" Justin cried. Angry at Rick, he takes the rat's dagger, and pins him to the tavern wall with it. Justin pulls out a comically huge shovel, and finishes off Rick Deadeye by beating him silly with it, and treats it like nothing ever happened. "No one, hurts MY friends, and gets away with it." The mercenary captain says, and rushes to his friends side. "George, you gonna be alright?" He pulls out a flask with orange liquid and gives it to him. "It's an antidote, take it."
(My last post until after my tests...)

He drinks the antidote. "Bleah! That was disgusting. But when you think about it, no medicine tastes good. Anyway, thanks once again. I'm off!" And he rides Nausica into the setting sun.