Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Crazyest Dream of my Life

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
One night I had a dream that Pirate101 was ON TV . I woke up that morning and said "I wonder how that would go ?" So what do you think? Oh and please remember this is just a dream I had this is not something I really want. But personally I could see an animated short. Oh and don't judge me or any one else

armadillos

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
If that happened then Blind Mew would be very overworked and very rich

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
well maybe that dream is a prediction of the future maybe pirate101 saw my post for the cartoon and they are currently making it p.s.in the dream was there a privatter called amanda?

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
I believe there's Pirates Weekly but that's a news channel. We want a show.
The Adventures of Boochbeard and Gandry! Now this is what we need because we don't know how they became pirates so here we go!
Episode One: The Legends
Long ago it was written during the first age of Aquila. They were one of the oldest races of the spiral including the Kroks and Dinos which died out when Mr. Xibalba was controlled be Mrs. Morganthe and threw it down to Aquila! It went right down smacking down the middle and many meteors sprang up in the spiral orbiting Azteca and hardly went down. I mean HARD and when I say hardly I don't mean BARELY! After that happened tsunamis, earthquakes, and acid rain fell down on the planet killing anything in it's wrath! So back to Aquila. They wrote a legend about two heroes, a man with his brave companion, a monkey would rise and somehow in some shape or form, shaped the spiral! Thousands of years later after that legend was written, over in Marleybone, a baby was born. Another birth that would be very important like these babies, would happen 10 years later in Marleybone. Now many didn't know but this went back down to the legends of Aquila. The National Spiral Geographic team didn't find out about this legend without the help of one important program. The Marleybonian Association with Space and Science, M. A. S. S where the word mass came to in the spiral not by human, but by dog! Surprisingly it had the same meaning. With the help of M. A. S. S, they found the legends of Aquila and then realized that the one birth that happened only one month earlier was one of the most important in the spiral! The parents of Boochbeard and Gandry found out and there last name went by Swidget. Yes Swidget. Mr. Swidget was the defense of Catbeard and that this must've been his grandchildren which he never spoke to us about because he didn't want us to find out something. Perhaps this is why they showed up in the courtroom during that session. To be continued!

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Jun 8, 2013 wrote:
well maybe that dream is a prediction of the future maybe pirate101 saw my post for the cartoon and they are currently making it p.s.in the dream was there a privatter called amanda?
well no but there was a pirate from every class and a armadillo . but Armadillos are in all my dreams

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Griffen Deverux on Jun 10, 2013 wrote:
well no but there was a pirate from every class and a armadillo . but Armadillos are in all my dreams
well was the privatter one female and lazy

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Jun 10, 2013 wrote:
well was the privatter one female and lazy
yea a little . I was the swashbuckler because I had the dream and sometimes I do dream about things that will happen but they're usually simple things

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Sniper Rose on Jun 8, 2013 wrote:
I believe there's Pirates Weekly but that's a news channel. We want a show.
The Adventures of Boochbeard and Gandry! Now this is what we need because we don't know how they became pirates so here we go!
Episode One: The Legends
Long ago it was written during the first age of Aquila. They were one of the oldest races of the spiral including the Kroks and Dinos which died out when Mr. Xibalba was controlled be Mrs. Morganthe and threw it down to Aquila! It went right down smacking down the middle and many meteors sprang up in the spiral orbiting Azteca and hardly went down. I mean HARD and when I say hardly I don't mean BARELY! After that happened tsunamis, earthquakes, and acid rain fell down on the planet killing anything in it's wrath! So back to Aquila. They wrote a legend about two heroes, a man with his brave companion, a monkey would rise and somehow in some shape or form, shaped the spiral! Thousands of years later after that legend was written, over in Marleybone, a baby was born. Another birth that would be very important like these babies, would happen 10 years later in Marleybone. Now many didn't know but this went back down to the legends of Aquila. The National Spiral Geographic team didn't find out about this legend without the help of one important program. The Marleybonian Association with Space and Science, M. A. S. S where the word mass came to in the spiral not by human, but by dog! Surprisingly it had the same meaning. With the help of M. A. S. S, they found the legends of Aquila and then realized that the one birth that happened only one month earlier was one of the most important in the spiral! The parents of Boochbeard and Gandry found out and there last name went by Swidget. Yes Swidget. Mr. Swidget was the defense of Catbeard and that this must've been his grandchildren which he never spoke to us about because he didn't want us to find out something. Perhaps this is why they showed up in the courtroom during that session. To be continued!
Corrections to the first post
Morganthe threw the Asteroid down to Azteca, not Aquila! They start with A's so what? Now onto the next part!
So Boochbeard, his real name went by Edward Swidget, at 5 years old was getting interested into things that were like swords or were swords and guns. His Mom was worried but he was quite the natural. At 10 years old, his Mom thought that he might want to throw him into the Royal Navy. He wanted to but they kicked him out and his Mom was sad. He was trained by a famous sword and gun fighter in Marleybone that taught him before he left to become Pirate. His Mom understood so he let him become Pirate. Eight years earlier, another birth happened in Marleybone that would also change the Spiral. When he was five years old, he became a natural with guns. He wanted to go to Aquila with the National Spiral Geographic Team with the help of M. A. S. S of course and they uncovered another legend. It was said that someone who shot from afar like a bow's arrow but was also like Zeus Skyfather's Lightning Bolt and was to save the Spiral. He was so excited and he wanted to be with the National Spiral Geographic Team. His Mom let him go but they wrote letters and Boochbeard did to with his mom. He asked Ruffington if he could become a Pirate, Ruffington wanted his help but the legend said that he would save the Spiral so he understood and let him go, One day on his adventures he was thrown into the Erebus, Deacon's ship. He was treated with poor food but Boochbeard came and he bust him out with his the prophesied monkey, Gandry. It wasn't easy as he thought and he told him to come around since a Cannon blew the cell open from Boochbeard's ship. Go Boochbeard and his crew on the Flying Sloth! He found another prisoner so he busts him out, He was from Mooshu and his name was Wing Chung. Boochbeard took them out and they had to battle Battle Angels. Afterwards Deacon summons some Dragoons and he says "Don't make me destroy you," then Boochbeard says "Fire Lads!". They killed the Dragoons and he was on his way to become Pirate! Boochbeard also told him that he would name him Jacob Freeman because he really didn't have a name but they knew him by his last name but not lots of People and Dogs called him that.
Since I made the first part of the story, the rest is up to you because this will be a community project because I don't want to hog it all. To be continued by someone else ...

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Griffen Deverux on Jun 11, 2013 wrote:
yea a little . I was the swashbuckler because I had the dream and sometimes I do dream about things that will happen but they're usually simple things
well can you tell me a bit more a bout the privatter

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
well can you tell me a bit more a bout the privatter
Well she slapped me thats about it