Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

the chicken hotel is no more! not a joke its real

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
(if a duplicate came its probably my first one, my computer messed up and i don't know if it got sent to you guys or not but use this one. and if it did or didn't come just delete this part anyways.)

hello! the chicken hotel is no more! i am jack nightgale owner and manager of the golden chicken hotel and resort! we would like to inform you that we are tearing down or hotel due to the lack of room and cash loss. so we got the best tools for the job (a bazooka, flamethrower, and a squeaky rubber mallet) and hired the best crew (some beavers) and we set that place alight! (no chickens or pets were harmed in the making of this destruction) then we roasted marshmallows! the last chance you got to see it was at the summer party and that's the last time anyone will ever see it! if you have any questions or concerns about the sudden destruction of the golden chicken hotel resort feel free to ask. but keep in mind, its NEVER coming back. and i will try my best to answer your questions asap

-jack nightingale
lvl 65 buccaneer and previous owner of the golden chicken hotel and resort

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Aug 25, 2014 wrote:
(if a duplicate came its probably my first one, my computer messed up and i don't know if it got sent to you guys or not but use this one. and if it did or didn't come just delete this part anyways.)

hello! the chicken hotel is no more! i am jack nightgale owner and manager of the golden chicken hotel and resort! we would like to inform you that we are tearing down or hotel due to the lack of room and cash loss. so we got the best tools for the job (a bazooka, flamethrower, and a squeaky rubber mallet) and hired the best crew (some beavers) and we set that place alight! (no chickens or pets were harmed in the making of this destruction) then we roasted marshmallows! the last chance you got to see it was at the summer party and that's the last time anyone will ever see it! if you have any questions or concerns about the sudden destruction of the golden chicken hotel resort feel free to ask. but keep in mind, its NEVER coming back. and i will try my best to answer your questions asap

-jack nightingale
What's next, Badgers?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on Aug 25, 2014 wrote:

-jack nightingale
OH NO! And I actually felt like chicken tonight! Jack you are a riot and please don't ever stop being one!

Poor displaced, homeless chickens.....no more Super Egg Hotel, no more Bucking-ham Palace, gone is Wing-ham Resorts, sayonara Pluck-N-Cluck Inn....

Sorry to hear of your most recent and unfortunate news. Long live the Golden Chicken and the fine establishment that once oddly and solely catered to them and them alone.

Well at least we got to enjoy it while it lasted. Hope you used proper safety measures during the demolition and didn't attract any whales or mice.......what with that squeaky rubber mallet and all. Best of luck to you in your next venture, and good luck chickens wherever your blue and gold pillows may perch.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
anecorbie on Aug 25, 2014 wrote:
What's next, Badgers?
nope no badgers. cant say i would do it with any other animal

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Aug 25, 2014 wrote:
OH NO! And I actually felt like chicken tonight! Jack you are a riot and please don't ever stop being one!

Poor displaced, homeless chickens.....no more Super Egg Hotel, no more Bucking-ham Palace, gone is Wing-ham Resorts, sayonara Pluck-N-Cluck Inn....

Sorry to hear of your most recent and unfortunate news. Long live the Golden Chicken and the fine establishment that once oddly and solely catered to them and them alone.

Well at least we got to enjoy it while it lasted. Hope you used proper safety measures during the demolition and didn't attract any whales or mice.......what with that squeaky rubber mallet and all. Best of luck to you in your next venture, and good luck chickens wherever your blue and gold pillows may perch.
nice puns valkoor and thank you. the hotel is long gone and in a way i am relieved. it was expensive to keep the place running so i had no choice but to shut it down. we were safe blowing it up, burning it, and smashing it. we had the proper equipment and might have put a few fireworks into the flames... but that ended well to, the shot straight up and boy what a show. i cant say there homeless, they must have by now found a proper home and gone off to there new adventure and i'm glad you enjoyed it, i had much fun making it and sharing with you all! who knows, maybe someone will make a new chicken hotel. not saying who though

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Aww man, that was a cool hotel. I only been there once. Bye hotel

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I be sorry for ye lost of ye chicken estate mate, I wish fer ye chickens the best in a new home full of happiness.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
fearless robert sp... on Aug 26, 2014 wrote:
Aww man, that was a cool hotel. I only been there once. Bye hotel
it was but at least you got to see it.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
jack morgan933 on Aug 26, 2014 wrote:
I be sorry for ye lost of ye chicken estate mate, I wish fer ye chickens the best in a new home full of happiness.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
i will send the new owner/ owners a telegram that. but seriously, is it something to be sad about?