Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Black Rose, and her clan

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
* please let this message be seen by all*
So this is a tale you all pirates should here, gather around as i tell about this random experience and then a grand tale
So what little of the people know, I am rashida of marleybone. But i go by the nickname of The Black Rose. Things to be the same, me trying to raise to fame so all of skull island will know my name. But one day the most unusual ting happen.
I had a friend name Evan, who clearly never heard of my nick name. When my Allies called me that he was clueless. Later on one of my other friends, name tarlac, came up and asked if I started a clan. I told him no and I quickly learn the truth. Turns out Evan assumed my nick name as a clan name. And start telling everyone about it. Neither less, by the time I told him right rumors spread across the island and it became so strong, that within a group of people a clan is born. The Black rose, name after me, became a group of pirates who challange other clans and crews to a fight. What's worst is that I'm the last to know!
I gonna get to the bottom of this. Anyone who heard more about the clan or their members report here for me please. I won't rest until I find that clan and solve it once and for All!
Sincerely, Black Rashida

P.s. I'll take even clan members to who would post. And for you I shall post my legend:
The black rose used to be not of a pirate nor poor maiden, she was a noble whom was raised by a high navy officer who also overly protective. He never let rashida(me) go beyond manor property and he even hired guards around the place and constructed a stone wall to keep me in. As I grew older, so did my curiously. Finally taking a leap of faith with the officer away I snuck out of the manor.
Turns out the town I was raised in was under control of the cruel Armada! And these clockworks taxed the people of their pride. I couldn't stand helpless from this so from that day forth I became
The Black Rose!
Every night I would wear a dark cloak over my red dress, and would strike armada soldiers from the rooftops to steal their tax money and return it to the people. The townsfolk became so rejoice that they got an idea to start a resistance. The plan was to steal weapons from the armada stronghold, hide them for a time, and when the clockworks were small in numbers they would rebel and overthrown the goons! I picked to go with them and help out since I became their savior. That night we manage to steal many cargo but when the last stalk was to go out I was caught by Deacon. He arrested me and took me by forced far from marleybone.
There I stayed in prison thinking of my actions. It is there when I broke out of prison thanks to a few pirates, and later learn that the armada and Deacon once came to me when I was little and killed my parents, leaving me helpless. From that day forth; I sworn vengeance on the armada, took up a rifle, and became the deadly pirate black rose, known for her beauty and deadly strikes to take out the armada.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
winter goddess on May 29, 2013 wrote:
So this is a tale you all pirates should here, gather around as i tell about this random experience and then a grand tale
So what little of the people know, I am rashida of marleybone. But i go by the nickname of The Black Rose. Things to be the same, me trying to raise to fame so all of skull island will know my name. But one day the most unusual ting happen.
I had a friend name Evan, who clearly never heard of my nick name. When my Allies called me that he was clueless. Later on one of my other friends, name tarlac, came up and asked if I started a clan. I told him no and I quickly learn the truth. Turns out Evan assumed my nick name as a clan name. And start telling everyone about it. Neither less, by the time I told him right rumors spread across the island and it became so strong, that within a group of people a clan is born. The Black rose, name after me, became a group of pirates who challange other clans and crews to a fight. What's worst is that I'm the last to know!
I gonna get to the bottom of this. Anyone who heard more about the clan or their members report here for me please. I won't rest until I find that clan and solve it once and for All!
Sincerely, Black Rashida

P.s. I'll take even clan members to who would post. And for you I shall post my legend:
The black rose used to be not of a pirate nor poor maiden, she was a noble whom was raised by a high navy officer who also overly protective. He never let rashida(me) go beyond manor property and he even hired guards around the place and constructed a stone wall to keep me in. As I grew older, so did my curiously. Finally taking a leap of faith with the officer away I snuck out of the manor.
Turns out the town I was raised in was under control of the cruel Armada! And these clockworks taxed the people of their pride. I couldn't stand helpless from this so from that day forth I became
The Black Rose!
Every night I would wear a dark cloak over my red dress, and would strike armada soldiers from the rooftops to steal their tax money and return it to the people. The townsfolk became so rejoice that they got an idea to start a resistance. The plan was to steal weapons from the armada stronghold, hide them for a time, and when the clockworks were small in numbers they would rebel and overthrown the goons! I picked to go with them and help out since I became their savior. That night we manage to steal many cargo but when the last stalk was to go out I was caught by Deacon. He arrested me and took me by forced far from marleybone.
There I stayed in prison thinking of my actions. It is there when I broke out of prison thanks to a few pirates, and later learn that the armada and Deacon once came to me when I was little and killed my parents, leaving me helpless. From that day forth; I sworn vengeance on the armada, took up a rifle, and became the deadly pirate black rose, known for her beauty and deadly strikes to take out the armada.
This clan isn't real so please report here at once or the admins might have to come over here to help us.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
winter goddess on May 29, 2013 wrote:
Sincerely, Black Rashida

The Black Rose!
You sound a bit like me I'm a little dramatic too