Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

The Best Class

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
84
Hi, I'm starting a new pirate, but don't know what class to make him.
Please give me some advice on your opinion of the best class.

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
162
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6204
Wow, too tough a question. There is so much I love about each class. Basically it's what fits best with your personality.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6204
Elemutation on Oct 26, 2013 wrote:
smiley face class () for sure.

F.R. Holystone
lv 65
LOL now that's funny. I do love how you think. x Still giggling x

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
53
It truely does depend. Read over all of the class bios, and ask some questions! Ponder this decision, you must...

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
283
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 26, 2013 wrote:
Wow, too tough a question. There is so much I love about each class. Basically it's what fits best with your personality.
As well as your preferred fighting style. how do you like taking down thine enemies my friend?

Impish Omar Underwood

-welcome to the crew!

Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
84
Elemutation on Oct 26, 2013 wrote:
smiley face class () for sure.

F.R. Holystone
lv 65
Lol haha very funny.... the is definitely the best class.

Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
84
Sly Gillian Randal... on Oct 29, 2013 wrote:
It truely does depend. Read over all of the class bios, and ask some questions! Ponder this decision, you must...
Thanks for your wisdom, Obi One Konobi (I think that's how you spell it)

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
449
ravensrule191 on Nov 1, 2013 wrote:
Thanks for your wisdom, Obi One Konobi (I think that's how you spell it)
I thought it was Obi Wan Kenobi. Let me watch Star Wars all over again.....