Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The beastie battle standard rocks

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
I hadn't tried the standard yet as I had not trained my beasts up very far yet. I took the time to farm for gold and bought lots of tomes and leveled them up to 62. Tried an all beastie line up and was very happy with the results.
The critters did about 3 to 4 hundred a hit normally. With the standard employed They were hitting for a thousand if not better. Can I just say WOW !!
So thank you KI my witchdoctor now loves this item. Can't wait till I max the little beasties out and see what they can accomplish

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
It is also a good time with the scorpion summons from the nefarious staff.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
jeffreyskullpants on Sep 25, 2014 wrote:
I hadn't tried the standard yet as I had not trained my beasts up very far yet. I took the time to farm for gold and bought lots of tomes and leveled them up to 62. Tried an all beastie line up and was very happy with the results.
The critters did about 3 to 4 hundred a hit normally. With the standard employed They were hitting for a thousand if not better. Can I just say WOW !!
So thank you KI my witchdoctor now loves this item. Can't wait till I max the little beasties out and see what they can accomplish
Indeed.I like to use my non-sapient companions,but sometimes it doesn't pay off,though with a battle standard that spreads across the whole battlefield I am really love using Rollie,George,Genevieve,and Scorpius.

Too bad I don't have it.