Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thanks very much for the Nautical Gauntlet!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I had a blast enjoying the Pirate's Regatta. It was a thrilling adventure to have. Liked how we got our own nautical gauntlet. The colossal clash of Skyway captains has been very enjoyable from start to finish. KI, I give you my great thanks in bringing this amazing nautical adventure!

Maybe for our next nautical gauntlet, which I would like to see more like that one someday, we could see a giant skyway creature for us captains to fight some point or other.

My thanks once again, KI, for making that nautical gauntlet!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Trimond297 on Aug 31, 2015 wrote:
I had a blast enjoying the Pirate's Regatta. It was a thrilling adventure to have. Liked how we got our own nautical gauntlet. The colossal clash of Skyway captains has been very enjoyable from start to finish. KI, I give you my great thanks in bringing this amazing nautical adventure!

Maybe for our next nautical gauntlet, which I would like to see more like that one someday, we could see a giant skyway creature for us captains to fight some point or other.

My thanks once again, KI, for making that nautical gauntlet!
I also am very thankful for the regatta and your idea sounds great too!