Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thanks for the fun

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
hi thanks for the fun party kingsisle and one eyed jack it was a blast and thanks for the codes hope you all have a great weekend oh and one eyed jack thanks for the pet pvp match with me I had a ton of fun and admiral midnight says thanks to

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
silver swordcoral on Feb 24, 2017 wrote:
hi thanks for the fun party kingsisle and one eyed jack it was a blast and thanks for the codes hope you all have a great weekend oh and one eyed jack thanks for the pet pvp match with me I had a ton of fun and admiral midnight says thanks to
I had an absolutely great time smashing turrets in SI skyway! The pet sparring was great! Although I wish that my Sassy ( Lilac Cat Cub ) had been matched with Friendly Tom's Queen Cookie!

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
Yes, thank you for the fun test realm party! It was nice seeing so many people online at once.

Hopefully the new hardware was able to take the chaos!

~Virtuous Vanessa

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Vanessa Mythdust on Feb 24, 2017 wrote:
Yes, thank you for the fun test realm party! It was nice seeing so many people online at once.

Hopefully the new hardware was able to take the chaos!

~Virtuous Vanessa
I had a blast!!! and have been back in the test realm..its much smoother now I've loaded more of it..and the mac version worked(though mega lag) on my best buddy's computer too! whereas other tests she couldnt even log in :/ It did end up dropping/crashing/freezing my daughters laptop which runs win xp still was during the turret spam.. Hope to do this again soon with a larger extended crowdful.. fill up more than just 2 areas.. maybe even a fansite sponsered morphathon?

ty again for putting up with us and spoiling us KI

was more than that on live at same time xD Vanessa come to the morph tent sometime, would love to say hi ya :)

stormy jen silver