Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thanks everyone

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Dolan here! Me and my sis Fiona would like to thank everyone for friending us! i got hooked up the with the chrissys, Kt Pirate, and Richard Ashburn, and so said Fiona! SO thanks guys! Oh, and this Saturday 11AM Central time, i will be by the waterfall in skull island in Ol Fish Eye, and will be taking over Richard's film, which fell part. Or, if nat (kt pirate) wants to pitch her idea to some more peeps, that's cool too!

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Frozenmuskets on Nov 13, 2013 wrote:
Dolan here! Me and my sis Fiona would like to thank everyone for friending us! i got hooked up the with the chrissys, Kt Pirate, and Richard Ashburn, and so said Fiona! SO thanks guys! Oh, and this Saturday 11AM Central time, i will be by the waterfall in skull island in Ol Fish Eye, and will be taking over Richard's film, which fell part. Or, if nat (kt pirate) wants to pitch her idea to some more peeps, that's cool too!
Is nat me? Just to let you know, that is my nickname. I want to be there!