Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thank You Ratbeard

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Thank you Ratbeard for your campaign to get us our Tower (and other) gear tradeable. I know you worked long and hard to do this for us and I highly appreciate it. You are our hero (like it or not )

I understand many of the reasons to keep the trade restrictions and was honestly ok with it as I knew the character building value of needing to have each pirate do the work to get the goods but I also love the luxury of the "One for all and all for one" distribution of my spoils to all my Chrissy's. There is benefit both ways and you stepped in and reduced the "Sweat of our brows" a bit and hopefully we will not become lazy pirates and always appreciate what you have done to make our squeals of glee happier when we wrest yet another goodie from the baddies you so lovingly create for us to challenge ourselves with.

*Bows gratefully to with an Anne Radcliffish flourish of my piratey plumed hat* The Yum is on me Ratbeard.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 12, 2014 wrote:
Thank you Ratbeard for your campaign to get us our Tower (and other) gear tradeable. I know you worked long and hard to do this for us and I highly appreciate it. You are our hero (like it or not )

I understand many of the reasons to keep the trade restrictions and was honestly ok with it as I knew the character building value of needing to have each pirate do the work to get the goods but I also love the luxury of the "One for all and all for one" distribution of my spoils to all my Chrissy's. There is benefit both ways and you stepped in and reduced the "Sweat of our brows" a bit and hopefully we will not become lazy pirates and always appreciate what you have done to make our squeals of glee happier when we wrest yet another goodie from the baddies you so lovingly create for us to challenge ourselves with.

*Bows gratefully to with an Anne Radcliffish flourish of my piratey plumed hat* The Yum is on me Ratbeard.
Yeah, that was a nice thing to do, Ratbeard! You make us proud! Thanks for your hard work and your continuing hard work! We look forward to the next update, masterfully and nefariously created by you!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
You've made me extremely happy, Ratbeard! It was like Christmas morning for my pirates as we delightfully exchanged the goodies dropped from the Tower. Thank you for working hard to get the 'no trade' lifted, and Thank You KI for listening!

Petty Officer
Dec 05, 2009
Ensign
May 16, 2011
Aye Ratbeard! All my Ozzie Mozzie pirates asked me to come here to thank you.
I realize there must have been deliberation on trade restrictions but it is wonderful to share the booty between my girls.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
yes! thank you so much! it is awesome to see the staff so attuned to the community, especially with something so important as this no-trade deal was.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
thank ye truly Ratbeard, come by a tavern and I'll treat ye to some fine yum.

Deadeye Jack Morgan

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Thank you so much Ratbeard! My Witchdoctor finally has access to the amazing gear that my Swashbuckler earned in her tower runs! Never stop being awesome!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
and of course as always for the fun surprises you added to the battles....

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on Nov 13, 2014 wrote:
and of course as always for the fun surprises you added to the battles....

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
NEW SURPRISES???? Well then........time to execute my 16th tower run! And time to test out Baar, who I just got yesterday....... Turn the Tide 3, Vengeance Strike 3, Relentless 3, and Blade Storm 1. The Nefarious Five are gonna die........SO BRUTALLY.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
well well well...guess that old rat has a soft side after all