Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thank You KingsIsle for the Blades of Valor

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Thank you so much for the Blades of Valor housing item. You always think up such wonderful ways of honoring our veterans and I am proud to display every one to just say thank you to those that serve and have served to keep us all safe. Well done.......................Again.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Indeed! Excellent work on this housing item, KI!! I heartily approve of this, and I hope to see more stuff like it in the years to come!

"All gave some, some gave all."

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The design is perfect and the size is just right for the beginning pirate with just a bunkhouse to the most experienced with several properties! I love the sound of the dove and splashing fountain, it's very peaceful.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I fer one am honored and be proud to have one of these in me home, so thank ye so much fer this honorable gift, and "Happy Veterans Day" every pirate.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
Agreed thank you KI you always think of others and I agree with Chrissy they are a great way to honer are veterans this will be a perfect housing item for my privateer

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Such hearty things ye do KingsIsle! I love the animations with the blades of valor, gonna use it as a trophy and forever commemorate the Veterans!

Petty Officer
Dec 05, 2009
indeed, thank you but more thanks goes to our veterans.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Daft Dylan on Nov 13, 2014 wrote:
indeed, thank you but more thanks goes to our veterans.
Well put and I meant no slight to our Veterans. I am the widow of a Vet and know firsthand what kind of wonderful character and heart that goes into a Veteran. The whole reason I love this is how it honors them. Yours is a good reminder.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Amen, God bless americas veterans, And may they be in a better place.