Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thank you kingsisle

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
hi thank you very much kingsisle for releasing book 15 I think everyone on the message boards and beyond are saying yar and screaming for joy at that same time I can't wait to see the ending I heard it's very mysterious also I did a side quest where you have to get weapons for some unicorn soldiers at the end of the quest is what they said a little Caesars reference?

Ensign
Jun 02, 2013
With the release of Book 15, you have restored my faith (and many others too!)!

*holds up a glass of yum* May Pirate101 live forever!

See you in the Skyway!

From,

Sly Colin Voss, Lv. 67

PS: Please don't make as wait as long though in the future.

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
This scene was BEAUTIFUL. I'm going to go over it one part at a time. (spoilers)

Animation: This was so well done. The panning around, the setting, the lighting, the slowly zooming in on the focal point. The way how she slowly got up in a robotic way gave me chills.

Story: Blind Mew (assuming you are still writing the story) you are such an amazing writer. This twist is one of the many examples of when you have shocked the Pirate101 community. NO ONE saw this coming.

Ending: And the way you used the same text at the beginning when it said "Somewhere in the Spiral..." to say "The End?" Beautiful!

This was an amazing way to end off book 15. To anyone who says this update's storyline was not well thought out, just watch this cutscene.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Yes, thanks. It is nice to see the skyways more crowded again. It is a good time to be a pirate.

-Indigo

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Shiny Shinx on Jun 16, 2016 wrote:
With the release of Book 15, you have restored my faith (and many others too!)!

*holds up a glass of yum* May Pirate101 live forever!

See you in the Skyway!

From,

Sly Colin Voss, Lv. 67

PS: Please don't make as wait as long though in the future.
I'll drink to that mate.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan