Thank You KI So Kindly For The St Patrick's Goodie

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
I just wanted to say thank you for the Green & Gold give away. Your generosity is always such fun and always makes me feel so loved by the folks at KingsIsle. It was so fun telling other pirates in the game and hearing what they received. I got 3 thousand in gold, Scarlet and one other got a beautiful golden rattler sky snake pet, others got green banners for their house. I am sure there were other neat gifts received. What did you guys receive?

Thanks KI from the bottom of my blarney soaked heart.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
740
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 19, 2014 wrote:
I just wanted to say thank you for the Green & Gold give away. Your generosity is always such fun and always makes me feel so loved by the folks at KingsIsle. It was so fun telling other pirates in the game and hearing what they received. I got 3 thousand in gold, Scarlet and one other got a beautiful golden rattler sky snake pet, others got green banners for their house. I am sure there were other neat gifts received. What did you guys receive?

Thanks KI from the bottom of my blarney soaked heart.
wait when was this?
I checked everyday this week but I saw nothing? (In before I just merely forgot, OEJ can you confirm if I did indeed get something, I can't remember)

Administrator
Hi! This was a limited-time surprise announced only through social media.

Facebook.
Twitter.
Google+.
Sorry you missed it! There were a handful of Gold and Green themed items. Most pirates received gold or a green banner, but a lucky few received a Green Teleporter or a Golden Sky Rattler Pet.

Make sure you follow us on Social Media! You never know when we're going to surprise you with something festive and fun.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
177
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 20, 2014 wrote:
Hi! This was a limited-time surprise announced only through social media.

Facebook.
Twitter.
Google+.
Sorry you missed it! There were a handful of Gold and Green themed items. Most pirates received gold or a green banner, but a lucky few received a Green Teleporter or a Golden Sky Rattler Pet.

Make sure you follow us on Social Media! You never know when we're going to surprise you with something festive and fun.
Aww dang it. I learned my lesson.

Ensign
Sep 05, 2010
7
Rachel Dreamsong on Mar 20, 2014 wrote:
wait when was this?
I checked everyday this week but I saw nothing? (In before I just merely forgot, OEJ can you confirm if I did indeed get something, I can't remember)
Me too! Guess will check my twitter account more often

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
740
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 20, 2014 wrote:
Hi! This was a limited-time surprise announced only through social media.

Facebook.
Twitter.
Google+.
Sorry you missed it! There were a handful of Gold and Green themed items. Most pirates received gold or a green banner, but a lucky few received a Green Teleporter or a Golden Sky Rattler Pet.

Make sure you follow us on Social Media! You never know when we're going to surprise you with something festive and fun.
:( I wish I could have gotten something but I am not allowed to have a social media account, o well.