Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thank you for what we do have!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
Ahoy mateys,

I'm feeling a bit down for me self, as right when I was a bit jealous of all W101 is getting for 12 days, I got 2 karma paper dragons in the present boxes around Skull Island. I am really loving these little fellas, I call them "twins in a box" because they were found at the exact same time in boxes right next to each other. I even made up a little tale.

So in conclusion, us pirates may not get as much as wizards, but I am thankful for all we do have. The present boxes aren't these little cheapy boxes with 20 gold and a rank 2 pet snacks. Most of the time, they have very good loot, mostly rank 5 and 6 pet snacks with lots of 7 day mounts. Some I got were the batacuda, forest tiger, bubblegum candy cane, and about 10 more. I won all this by continually doing the presents for about 40 minutes.

I hope many of you are thankful for what we have and check out these boxes. An update would be nice though, KI Me hearties, let's just be thankful this once Yum to all!

~ Darling Brittany Neels
~ Genevieve Yardsley

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Mythali126 on Dec 17, 2016 wrote:
Ahoy mateys,

I'm feeling a bit down for me self, as right when I was a bit jealous of all W101 is getting for 12 days, I got 2 karma paper dragons in the present boxes around Skull Island. I am really loving these little fellas, I call them "twins in a box" because they were found at the exact same time in boxes right next to each other. I even made up a little tale.

So in conclusion, us pirates may not get as much as wizards, but I am thankful for all we do have. The present boxes aren't these little cheapy boxes with 20 gold and a rank 2 pet snacks. Most of the time, they have very good loot, mostly rank 5 and 6 pet snacks with lots of 7 day mounts. Some I got were the batacuda, forest tiger, bubblegum candy cane, and about 10 more. I won all this by continually doing the presents for about 40 minutes.

I hope many of you are thankful for what we have and check out these boxes. An update would be nice though, KI Me hearties, let's just be thankful this once Yum to all!

~ Darling Brittany Neels
~ Genevieve Yardsley
Couldn't have said it better myself. (But KI, just some advice, a holiday pack would be a nice present for us pirates to get next year.)

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Yes, I am grateful we do have the Gift Boxes (although maybe 1 box in a hundred could have a Mega Snack, please?) (oh, and fewer Snowflake Eyepatches would be appreciated!) and all the new snowmen lounging around the palm trees.

I'm grateful for the Stay Frosty badge, and the lovely candy cane mounts, and all of the fun decorations.

I very grateful that the game is still in business and that courses are being charted for us into new territories, so that my crew and I can continue our adventures!

Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
Willowydream on Dec 20, 2016 wrote:
Yes, I am grateful we do have the Gift Boxes (although maybe 1 box in a hundred could have a Mega Snack, please?) (oh, and fewer Snowflake Eyepatches would be appreciated!) and all the new snowmen lounging around the palm trees.

I'm grateful for the Stay Frosty badge, and the lovely candy cane mounts, and all of the fun decorations.

I very grateful that the game is still in business and that courses are being charted for us into new territories, so that my crew and I can continue our adventures!
Agreed on everything in parentheses, and agreed on that how much Pirate101 has progressed and still held on, even though there are not too many updates. That shows right there how much us pirates love Pirate101

~ Darling Brittany Neels