Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Temporary Farewell

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Hello fellow pirates

As you would have obviously guessed by the title I must temporarily discontinue posting on these message boards, my membership will run out tomorrow so this will be one of my last posts for the time being, I am sorry I have to leave during the hype of Calabria Skyway but I will return to the message boards when the school holidays start and I will have membership again, as a side note I may start posting on pirate central if it doesn't require membership

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
That's OK. I'm sure the hype will still remain in your temporary absence.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Mar 3, 2016 wrote:
Hello fellow pirates

As you would have obviously guessed by the title I must temporarily discontinue posting on these message boards, my membership will run out tomorrow so this will be one of my last posts for the time being, I am sorry I have to leave during the hype of Calabria Skyway but I will return to the message boards when the school holidays start and I will have membership again, as a side note I may start posting on pirate central if it doesn't require membership
I'm glad this is temporary, I've enjoyed your posts and responses. Best wishes and good luck to you.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Hello fellow pirates

Calabria Skyway? Hype?

I am 100% certain that we will never go to Calabria, and I doubt that it will even come up in a Gaspard promotion.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
AndrewDeathblade11... on Mar 5, 2016 wrote:
Calabria Skyway? Hype?

I am 100% certain that we will never go to Calabria, and I doubt that it will even come up in a Gaspard promotion.
my bad :D

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
Hello fellow pirates

I have a similar situation I guess you could say, I've taken a month-2 month break from pirates due to the decrease in content but I'm sure I'll be back soon!

Yar!

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2013
Unfair Angel on Mar 10, 2016 wrote:
I have a similar situation I guess you could say, I've taken a month-2 month break from pirates due to the decrease in content but I'm sure I'll be back soon!

Yar!
Glad to know Angel Btw, ya remember Terry? He's back!