Temporary departure

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
536
Hello guys, I am temporarily departing from the message boards. I am gonna switch my pirate101 membership over to wizard101. I know you don't have to be a member to post. But still.

I will be coming every now and then to check for updates.

See you real soon! -Darkmoordude

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
1311
Have fun with the wizzards (be warned they are a strange bunch; almost none of them have a clue how to sail a ship). And they abuse their pets.

-Indigo

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2013
104
Indigo Ring on Feb 22, 2016 wrote:
Have fun with the wizzards (be warned they are a strange bunch; almost none of them have a clue how to sail a ship). And they abuse their pets.

-Indigo
Lol! I agree! I see so many people screaming and calling their pet hateful words just because they don't use their "May Cast" spells!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
1311
Merciless Richard: "Lol! I agree! I see so many people screaming and calling their pet hateful words just because they don't use their 'May Cast' spells!"

Not to mention shooting them out of cannons... "It's good for them", they say, and "It makes them stronger." Riiiiight...

Also, wizzards sometimes wear pointy hats. That's just wrong. Are you sure you're thinking this through, darkmoordude?

-Indigo.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
536
Indigo Ring on Feb 23, 2016 wrote:
Merciless Richard: "Lol! I agree! I see so many people screaming and calling their pet hateful words just because they don't use their 'May Cast' spells!"

Not to mention shooting them out of cannons... "It's good for them", they say, and "It makes them stronger." Riiiiight...

Also, wizzards sometimes wear pointy hats. That's just wrong. Are you sure you're thinking this through, darkmoordude?

-Indigo.
Yes, I am going to a magical ( Literally ) place where there are updates around every corner

Farewell for now. -Darkmoordude

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
1311
an "update"? What's that? Some sort of pet snack - a flying date of some sort?

-Indigo

Admiral
May 30, 2010
1114
darkmoordude on Feb 23, 2016 wrote:
Yes, I am going to a magical ( Literally ) place where there are updates around every corner

Farewell for now. -Darkmoordude
Oh, ouch! Nothing like rubbing it in our faces, dude!

Good luck over at Wiz101. You'll be back -- it's easier to train pets here than there, updates notwithstanding.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
Indigo Ring on Feb 23, 2016 wrote:
an "update"? What's that? Some sort of pet snack - a flying date of some sort?

-Indigo
Most be some type of wizard if they are everywhere

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2743
Have fun wizzing...but just remember that the land of the pirates is what truly gets you hooked. They'll surely be adding to the game sometime after the last updates-- so I bet the vagabonds on vacation will come cannonballing back, in true piratin' form.

Good luck and have fun, but please keep supporting P101, as well...or don't...but please do...definitely do!

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
536
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Feb 24, 2016 wrote:
Have fun wizzing...but just remember that the land of the pirates is what truly gets you hooked. They'll surely be adding to the game sometime after the last updates-- so I bet the vagabonds on vacation will come cannonballing back, in true piratin' form.

Good luck and have fun, but please keep supporting P101, as well...or don't...but please do...definitely do!
I will.

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
162
Whoa... so they have flying dates around every corner? Then you might want to bring a helmet.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
Hoodoo Mistress on Feb 24, 2016 wrote:
Whoa... so they have flying dates around every corner? Then you might want to bring a helmet.
It's not like they have some sort of spell to solve that problem

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
144
Indigo Ring on Feb 23, 2016 wrote:
an "update"? What's that? Some sort of pet snack - a flying date of some sort?

-Indigo
This made me unintentionally snort/laugh (which I do not usually do), and I had to show it to my friends to explain what made me laugh. They don't play Wiz or Pirate101 and just kind of stared at me for a while