Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Swash Companion Builds and Tips

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
When I came back to Pirate I decided to restart the game and play my favorite class first which is Musketeer and I was very happy to find an updated Musketeer Companion Build and tips that @The Minutemen put out back in August 2017. I tried to stick pretty close as to the suggestions on how to train my companions as the posting suggested and I couldn't be happier than how my crew turned out!! (Big Shout out and thanks to The Minutemen
www.pirate101.com/forum/a-pirates-life/musketeer-compnaion-builds-and-tips-8ad6a4245dea1cc1015e07cb00d250e4

However, as my Musk is getting close to end game story (with no story update showing soon )
My next Pirate I plan to start is a swashbuckler. I can't seem to find a similar posting or suggestion from anyone on this class of pirate. Any suggestions anyone?

Community Leader
Hey, I'm a writer for (what was once) Duelist101 and we'll be releasing our team's newest project in a day or so. Included within that project will be a gear and companion setup guide for swashbucklers. If you're willing to wait a day or two, I can link you the article when it's available.

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Community Leader
Matthew525011 on Oct 2, 2018 wrote:
Hey, I'm a writer for (what was once) Duelist101 and we'll be releasing our team's newest project in a day or so. Included within that project will be a gear and companion setup guide for swashbucklers. If you're willing to wait a day or two, I can link you the article when it's available.
https://finalbastion.com/p101-pvp-guides/swashbuckler-pvp-guides/2018-swashbuckler-ranked-pvp-guide/

Included in this guide are companion and gear setups that work for both pve and pvp. Have fun with your swash.

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
Matthew525011 on Oct 2, 2018 wrote:
Thank you that would be great! I can wait! My musk is near the end but won't finish by time you post!

Thanks so much for this! Didn't think to check out Duelist!

Community Leader
In Search of Yum on Oct 4, 2018 wrote:
Thank you that would be great! I can wait! My musk is near the end but won't finish by time you post!

Thanks so much for this! Didn't think to check out Duelist!
Don't think my link made it through moderation unfortunately. Our new site is finalbastion (dot com). The guide should be in the pirate101 section.

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
Matthew525011 on Oct 4, 2018 wrote:
Don't think my link made it through moderation unfortunately. Our new site is finalbastion (dot com). The guide should be in the pirate101 section.
I found it by going to duelist and then being automatically sent toward finalbastion.
Still trying to figure out how to join though. I don't think I ever joined duelist, just read their postings

I do really appreciate all you who are continuing to write guides and offer helpful suggestions and continue the tradition of duelist. Thanks

Community Leader
In Search of Yum on Oct 10, 2018 wrote:
I found it by going to duelist and then being automatically sent toward finalbastion.
Still trying to figure out how to join though. I don't think I ever joined duelist, just read their postings

I do really appreciate all you who are continuing to write guides and offer helpful suggestions and continue the tradition of duelist. Thanks
Thanks for the support!

I assume you are referring to the login button on our home screen? That's our staff login. We had something similar on duelist, but its location was much less obvious. We've updated the button to reflect that

If you're referring to the community section from the old duelist, we removed it on Final Bastion due to space concerns. If you have a post/article you've written that you'd like to share with us, you can send it to us via one of the "connect with us" links on the main page.