Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Subodai V.S Ratbeard!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
I looked at Thunderchu's thread 'Sarah vs El Toro!' and that gave me the idea of an another match up.

Subodai: Ratbeard I have heard that you have been quite a threat during your early age of piracy.
Ratbeard: Well not as much of a threat as Captain, but yea I've been quite a threat.
Subodai: Well I don't believe in such stock.
Ratbeard: Well thanks... Wait what!
Subodai: I don't believe that you were a threat, you make more jokes than you make new strategies on fighting.
Ratbeard: Oh really? Well I think you are asking for a little sparing are you not?
Subodai: I wasn't applying on fighting, but a good fight against you would prove that I was wrong.
Ratbeard: Ok in one hour, you, me fight on the ship.
Subodai: Alright prepare to lose!

Subodai versus Ratbeard! Who will stand victorious? You guys decide! ( You guys don't have to make up a story you can just say who do you think would win ).

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I think subodai his sword would chop ratbeard in half lol I've never seen rat blood

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Richard Ashthorn on Jan 22, 2014 wrote:
I looked at Thunderchu's thread 'Sarah vs El Toro!' and that gave me the idea of an another match up.

Subodai: Ratbeard I have heard that you have been quite a threat during your early age of piracy.
Ratbeard: Well not as much of a threat as Captain, but yea I've been quite a threat.
Subodai: Well I don't believe in such stock.
Ratbeard: Well thanks... Wait what!
Subodai: I don't believe that you were a threat, you make more jokes than you make new strategies on fighting.
Ratbeard: Oh really? Well I think you are asking for a little sparing are you not?
Subodai: I wasn't applying on fighting, but a good fight against you would prove that I was wrong.
Ratbeard: Ok in one hour, you, me fight on the ship.
Subodai: Alright prepare to lose!

Subodai versus Ratbeard! Who will stand victorious? You guys decide! ( You guys don't have to make up a story you can just say who do you think would win ).
Esmerelda: Well, I have to go to with Subodai on this one.
Ratbeard: WHAAAAT?!
Subodai: Haha! At least SOMEBODY is on my side!

-----Ratbeard gives me a jealous glare-----

Why is because Subodai has better epics than him 'nuff said