Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stuck!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 23, 2009
Hello! I am a level 52 swashbuckler and currently stuck at a particular part of the game! I had finished Pirate101 on my swashbuckler quite a while ago! (I believe in 2012 or 2013?) I finished it before the game added more things like worlds and such. I just got back on Pirate101 and I'm seeing other pirates at level 63 now! Are there new updates such as words and new quests now? I haven't gotten any feedback or information on this, and I really want to keep playing Pirate101 with my swashbuckler! I'm also seeing this new place with a giant bird holding up what appears to be a colosseum which makes me think the world or place has a relation with Greece or Rome?? Anyway! I really want to know if I can still continue Pirate101 or not. I'd be so sad if I had to start all over again, especially due to how much I like my Swashbuckler. Please help! I have 14 puppet shows, 2 pieces of El Dorado's map, 5 windstones, and my last quest was speaking with Cao Tzu on top of the giant turtle in Mooshu. Thank you!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
kevedd on Apr 28, 2015 wrote:
Hello! I am a level 52 swashbuckler and currently stuck at a particular part of the game! I had finished Pirate101 on my swashbuckler quite a while ago! (I believe in 2012 or 2013?) I finished it before the game added more things like worlds and such. I just got back on Pirate101 and I'm seeing other pirates at level 63 now! Are there new updates such as words and new quests now? I haven't gotten any feedback or information on this, and I really want to keep playing Pirate101 with my swashbuckler! I'm also seeing this new place with a giant bird holding up what appears to be a colosseum which makes me think the world or place has a relation with Greece or Rome?? Anyway! I really want to know if I can still continue Pirate101 or not. I'd be so sad if I had to start all over again, especially due to how much I like my Swashbuckler. Please help! I have 14 puppet shows, 2 pieces of El Dorado's map, 5 windstones, and my last quest was speaking with Cao Tzu on top of the giant turtle in Mooshu. Thank you!
Hi Kevedd. Welcome to the message boards.
Oh yes, lots of fun stuff has been added. There are two new areas, Marleybone and Aquila. You can now go to level 65. You best bet is to do a tad bit on homework and read the update notes from May 2013 on. Just click on the link to get there. Yes it is a lot to read but it has all the juicy bits of information you will need to use the game to the best of your ability. Lots of fun stuff is in store for you and there are fun topics on these boards too that will fill you in after you get the basics. So settle back for a good read and Let The Fun Begin.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I suggest you read the update notes under the NEWS menu above. That should bring you up to speed. Suggest you start with the May 2014 update since that begins the Advanced Pet update.

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
kevedd on Apr 28, 2015 wrote:
yes, the world has been updated: the story soon returns you to Port regal, and anything i say after that would be spoilers, i believe. if you need to find the story quest, go to Avery in his mansion. if you are just now getting back into the swing of things, then of course you will need to purchase a membership or pay crowns to access those new areas.

as for a few other things. . . (and by a few, I mean A TON if you have been gone as long as you say.) while you were gone, 2 entire worlds were added, and the level cap was raised to 65. Advanced pets, pet breeding, and Pet PvP have all been introduced. if you remember the story quest on blood shoals, with the ghost rats, you will want to return there. while you were gone, those quests received a huge over-hall and KI has produced several very interesting and far more exciting replacements. Advanced Companions was introduced, which allowed players to send companions who were not being used for combat on errands to get things like pieces of gear, nautical xp, training tomes, xp for themselves, gold, and pet snacks. additionally, players can place idle companions in their houses to liven up the place. A second form of currency, called 'Scrip', was added. Scrip is obtained primarily through naval combat, although there is also a crown-shop gauntlet you can buy which allows you to get scrip after winning. (WARNING: that gauntlet is currently the most difficult challenge in P101. additionally, it is a less efficient way of attaining scrip than naval combat.) Scrip can be used ONLY in the black market, which is located through a door to the right when entering the bazzar.

To the best of my knowledge, that leaves just one thing: in the paths of penance, in Mooshu, there is a new gauntlet. its a 2 hour, ten story Tower with several challenging fights. the gear from that place is EXTRAORDINARY. sincerely, The Tower of Moo Manchu is awesome. go check it out, once you hit level 65.

Well, thats all I can think of. welcome back.