story line thoughts

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
104
so since there are so many mysteries and i have yet to hear of any one who has actually defeated kane i think we should put our heads together and think about the mysteries and try to solve them:
1. the mechanic birds- i watched this video of this guy completing aquila and catching up to where the game hasnt been conbtinued on to and i noticed that the birds are really important and that is also shown in beech head with the intercepted mesage from bishop. so who might have created these birds and why are they so important?
2.twists- ive seen throughout the quests that at times some of the bad guys work with the armada so i was thinking what about my crew? since you become one of the armadas worst enemies wouldnt they send a spy? what if someone in your crew is actually a spy? just a thought.
if u have ideas or other thoughts please post below

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5759
jesusfollower363 on Jul 3, 2014 wrote:
so since there are so many mysteries and i have yet to hear of any one who has actually defeated kane i think we should put our heads together and think about the mysteries and try to solve them:
1. the mechanic birds- i watched this video of this guy completing aquila and catching up to where the game hasnt been conbtinued on to and i noticed that the birds are really important and that is also shown in beech head with the intercepted mesage from bishop. so who might have created these birds and why are they so important?
2.twists- ive seen throughout the quests that at times some of the bad guys work with the armada so i was thinking what about my crew? since you become one of the armadas worst enemies wouldnt they send a spy? what if someone in your crew is actually a spy? just a thought.
if u have ideas or other thoughts please post below
Actually, I have thought of the betrayal aspect-but who on my crew would do that? I really can't see any of them betraying me. ( unless its that creepy little Crazy Monquistador crossbowman. ) However Anne Radcliffe in one of her posts suggests that Avery is sending information to the Armada ( just to keep them away from Skull Island ) And just doesn't realize how damaging this intelligence really is.

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
152
jesusfollower363 on Jul 3, 2014 wrote:
so since there are so many mysteries and i have yet to hear of any one who has actually defeated kane i think we should put our heads together and think about the mysteries and try to solve them:
1. the mechanic birds- i watched this video of this guy completing aquila and catching up to where the game hasnt been conbtinued on to and i noticed that the birds are really important and that is also shown in beech head with the intercepted mesage from bishop. so who might have created these birds and why are they so important?
2.twists- ive seen throughout the quests that at times some of the bad guys work with the armada so i was thinking what about my crew? since you become one of the armadas worst enemies wouldnt they send a spy? what if someone in your crew is actually a spy? just a thought.
if u have ideas or other thoughts please post below
1. I've heard on one of the threads some theories on who may have built the mechanical birds. Sorry, I couldn't find it and post a link. I just want to clearly state that it isn't my theory, but one that I do agree with. A few pirates think that a NPC named Galileo may have built them for the following reasons:

a. The name Galileo is not a name we can choose for our pirates, pets, and ships. Yet we can say it.
b. Galileo is a physicist, mathematician, engineer, astronomer, and philosopher. He could have built the mechanic birds.
c. Galileo is also Italian, and I heard that Valencia is based off Italy, so finding him there...

2. It's very possible that may be the case. It would be disappointing, but I wouldn't be surprised if one of them betrayed me. I mean, we're all pirates after all! Though there are a few members of my crew that I trust and I think they got their eyes open for anything, but that doesn't mean I still don't got my eyes open!

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
104
435Snow Owl on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:
1. I've heard on one of the threads some theories on who may have built the mechanical birds. Sorry, I couldn't find it and post a link. I just want to clearly state that it isn't my theory, but one that I do agree with. A few pirates think that a NPC named Galileo may have built them for the following reasons:

a. The name Galileo is not a name we can choose for our pirates, pets, and ships. Yet we can say it.
b. Galileo is a physicist, mathematician, engineer, astronomer, and philosopher. He could have built the mechanic birds.
c. Galileo is also Italian, and I heard that Valencia is based off Italy, so finding him there...

2. It's very possible that may be the case. It would be disappointing, but I wouldn't be surprised if one of them betrayed me. I mean, we're all pirates after all! Though there are a few members of my crew that I trust and I think they got their eyes open for anything, but that doesn't mean I still don't got my eyes open!
I've read that thread and I agree

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
607
anecorbie on Jul 3, 2014 wrote:
Actually, I have thought of the betrayal aspect-but who on my crew would do that? I really can't see any of them betraying me. ( unless its that creepy little Crazy Monquistador crossbowman. ) However Anne Radcliffe in one of her posts suggests that Avery is sending information to the Armada ( just to keep them away from Skull Island ) And just doesn't realize how damaging this intelligence really is.
Also,good ol' Mew said it would be a technical impossibility to take away companion.So...no one on our crew is betraying us...despite how cool that plot twist will be.

And I...trust Avery.For once in his life,Avery is,get this,picking sides.Us over the Armada.I'm sure he won't be betraying.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
846
most likely all this stuff will be answered in the next update (if its not like the one we just had) who knows it could be the end of the first arc but don't worry they said there will be a second arc...

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
104
sparticus32 on Jul 5, 2014 wrote:
most likely all this stuff will be answered in the next update (if its not like the one we just had) who knows it could be the end of the first arc but don't worry they said there will be a second arc...
Umm what's an arc?

Administrator
jesusfollower363 on Jul 7, 2014 wrote:
Umm what's an arc?
Sparticus32 was referring to a "story arc," which is something Wizard101 players are very familiar with. Defeating Malistaire was the end of the first story arc. Wizard101 players began a second story arc in the world of Celestia.

We're still in our first story arc here in Pirate101.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
104
One-Eyed Jack on Jul 8, 2014 wrote:
Sparticus32 was referring to a "story arc," which is something Wizard101 players are very familiar with. Defeating Malistaire was the end of the first story arc. Wizard101 players began a second story arc in the world of Celestia.

We're still in our first story arc here in Pirate101.
Ok thanks for the explanation