Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stitching

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 29, 2015
I was wondering is there anything the haywire swashbuckler set can be stitched to I believed that at a shooty/slashy weapon it could be stitched to others of the same type like some other haywire weapons can do so I purchased the firebird set in the crownshop to stitch and there was no option is this expected or some sort of glitch.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Stophoginit594 on Mar 5, 2021 wrote:
I was wondering is there anything the haywire swashbuckler set can be stitched to I believed that at a shooty/slashy weapon it could be stitched to others of the same type like some other haywire weapons can do so I purchased the firebird set in the crownshop to stitch and there was no option is this expected or some sort of glitch.
Some crown shop weapons can't be stitched due to damage or core animations, you would be better off finding a cool looking weapon in the bazaar to stitch to.
There really should be a designation that an item is "no stitch", like "no trade" or "no auction" as we already have.