Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Step it up KI! A support fund raiser!no real$

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
We just lost Pirate101 Lover and Krokotopian Pirate, and both will be greatly missed. This is what happens to online games. It starts strong, and grows as new content Is added. But the game goes down after the hype of a main update ends, the number of players and members snowballs. first, it slowly loses non-dedicated players, then looses some casual players, and now we've hit the worst possible one, loosing dedicated players like the two mentioned above. I get that new content takes time to come out, but this is becoming a problem. New things must come out occasionally, but teasers aren't doing much, and a turkey eye patch? okay... but I want to show you all at KI how much we still care and support you. I am planning a little fund raiser for support (the "Funds" being raised is support, not real currency, in or out of game) in game's next update, and to get some dwindling players to find new reasons to keep playing until the new update. I am going to be holding a party Saturday November 23 from 6:30 U.S. Eastern time, and anybody is invited. this ranges from long time message board posters to brand new players. I have 5 houses, and hope to fill them all, allowing players to meet new friends and form clans, have mini pvp tourneys, and anything else social. my character, Fearless Ryan Holystone will be waiting in skull island next to the Brawling Hall to let people in. It would be helpful if anyone else wants to help bring people to the houses. it would mean a lot as well if one-eyed jack or any other KI representative would like to stop by to see how much us players support you guys and that we all enjoy and appreciate what you have done for us.

F.R. Holystone
lv 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Elemutation on Nov 21, 2013 wrote:
We just lost Pirate101 Lover and Krokotopian Pirate, and both will be greatly missed. This is what happens to online games. It starts strong, and grows as new content Is added. But the game goes down after the hype of a main update ends, the number of players and members snowballs. first, it slowly loses non-dedicated players, then looses some casual players, and now we've hit the worst possible one, loosing dedicated players like the two mentioned above. I get that new content takes time to come out, but this is becoming a problem. New things must come out occasionally, but teasers aren't doing much, and a turkey eye patch? okay... but I want to show you all at KI how much we still care and support you. I am planning a little fund raiser for support (the "Funds" being raised is support, not real currency, in or out of game) in game's next update, and to get some dwindling players to find new reasons to keep playing until the new update. I am going to be holding a party Saturday November 23 from 6:30 U.S. Eastern time, and anybody is invited. this ranges from long time message board posters to brand new players. I have 5 houses, and hope to fill them all, allowing players to meet new friends and form clans, have mini pvp tourneys, and anything else social. my character, Fearless Ryan Holystone will be waiting in skull island next to the Brawling Hall to let people in. It would be helpful if anyone else wants to help bring people to the houses. it would mean a lot as well if one-eyed jack or any other KI representative would like to stop by to see how much us players support you guys and that we all enjoy and appreciate what you have done for us.

F.R. Holystone
lv 65
Sounds like fun, What realm?

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012

F.R. Holystone
lv 65
I am sorry, I cannot go, I have to go on a long car ride to Fresno, and I have to be gone on Saturday.
P.S. until I get more money I am leaving the 26nd

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
Forgot to mention: it'll be on Avery realm so I can have the largest possible turnout. Sorry I forgot, for you may be asking this question as I type!

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012

F.R. Holystone
lv 65
Well, ki didn't lose me, I just have to use my money to pay for a membership, I don't have enough money left.

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Uh dude, P101 lover explained her situation and Rebecca's still on. I chatted with her just a couple of days ago!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Elemutation on Nov 23, 2013 wrote:
Forgot to mention: it'll be on Avery realm so I can have the largest possible turnout. Sorry I forgot, for you may be asking this question as I type!
I will try to find you. You are taking a risk using Avery realm as it may be full and folks will not be able to get to you. If it is full I will not be able to meet you guys but I will keep trying. (Barring any headaches or back spasms, that is.) After all, the reason I play is to forget my pain so it has to be a doozy to make me miss something this fun.