Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Steampunk's bundle

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
I saw something about a "Clockwork Bundle" on the forums that I really like, but some of the ideas didn't really sound too interesting to me. So I decided to think of my own bundle.

The Steampunk's bundle will be a large bundle, meaning it will give more than the cutthroat and admirals bundle.

It will include clothing, a weapon, a totem, a ship, a companion, a mount, crowns/membership time and house.

The clothing will be the a brass construction worker's helmet with grooves running from the back to the front, a steampunk mechanic's coat a white shirt with a tan colored vest, with 3 small belt buckles going across the chest, and a pare of boots with steel plates on the toes.

The weapon will be a "Steam Rifle" with a gauge near the cilender of the gun. It will be one brass barrel and the butt of the gun (sorry but thats the correct name for it) will be dark wood. The damage will be based on the tier you set it for. It will give a "Scatter-Shot" like Bonnie Anne's special power. Tier one will be 20-25 damage and reach will be 4 spaces, tier 2 will be 40-45 damage and reach is 4 spaces, teir 3 will be 50-70 damage with reach being 4 spaces, tier 4 will be 90-110 damage will reach being 5 spaces, tier 5 will be 130-170 with reach being 5 and the final tier will be 200-225 damage and reach will be 6 spaces.

The totem will be a pair of brass goggles and they will give increased accuracy, health and damage, depending on the level set, it will give more of each.

The ship will be a clockwork ship with the circle sails. (cant say the tiers due to lack of characters)

The companion will be a "Clockwork JunkBot" It will look like a rusty kettlehead character from W101 in MarleyBone. After first tier he will be polished up a little and will have a spiked pole for a weapon and will be called a "Clockwork Contraption", after second promo he will be completely polished and will have a bronze head axe for a weapon and will be called a "Clockwork Metalman"

The mount will be a "Flying Bicycle". It will have a football shaped balloon attached to a bicycle with some rope and the pedal chain will be attached to a propeller in the back of the bike. The house will be a larger version of those UFO shaped things the Armada has. I forget what its called, there is one in Port Regal skyways.

And then finally players choice of 5000 crowns or 1 month membership time.

If you don't like this idea, please don't blast it out of the skies with comments on why you don't it. a Simple "I don't like" it is good enough. If you do like it please tell me why. If you have suggestions on what you would like to change, speak up, I'd love to hear them.

~Bloody Wolf Freeman

Ensign
Oct 01, 2010
I'm not completely sure if a clockwork ships really works that much for the name of the bundle, it would seem too much like an Armada ship. Instead, maybe try and go for a SteamBoat like ship like that one Mouse character in Skull Island Skyway which you have to broadside fight for a side quest. That just seems more related to the word "steam" within the bundle name.

See ye all in the Spiral and Skyways:
Pirate101: Humble Jack Jackson, lvl 13 Buccaneer
Wizard101: Paul Legenddreamer, lvl 79 death
Jack Legenddreamer,, lvl 53 balance
Aedan Legenddreamer, lvl 37 fire

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
CaptainAureus on Dec 9, 2012 wrote:
I saw something about a "Clockwork Bundle" on the forums that I really like, but some of the ideas didn't really sound too interesting to me. So I decided to think of my own bundle.

The Steampunk's bundle will be a large bundle, meaning it will give more than the cutthroat and admirals bundle.

It will include clothing, a weapon, a totem, a ship, a companion, a mount, crowns/membership time and house.

The clothing will be the a brass construction worker's helmet with grooves running from the back to the front, a steampunk mechanic's coat a white shirt with a tan colored vest, with 3 small belt buckles going across the chest, and a pare of boots with steel plates on the toes.

The weapon will be a "Steam Rifle" with a gauge near the cilender of the gun. It will be one brass barrel and the butt of the gun (sorry but thats the correct name for it) will be dark wood. The damage will be based on the tier you set it for. It will give a "Scatter-Shot" like Bonnie Anne's special power. Tier one will be 20-25 damage and reach will be 4 spaces, tier 2 will be 40-45 damage and reach is 4 spaces, teir 3 will be 50-70 damage with reach being 4 spaces, tier 4 will be 90-110 damage will reach being 5 spaces, tier 5 will be 130-170 with reach being 5 and the final tier will be 200-225 damage and reach will be 6 spaces.

The totem will be a pair of brass goggles and they will give increased accuracy, health and damage, depending on the level set, it will give more of each.

The ship will be a clockwork ship with the circle sails. (cant say the tiers due to lack of characters)

The companion will be a "Clockwork JunkBot" It will look like a rusty kettlehead character from W101 in MarleyBone. After first tier he will be polished up a little and will have a spiked pole for a weapon and will be called a "Clockwork Contraption", after second promo he will be completely polished and will have a bronze head axe for a weapon and will be called a "Clockwork Metalman"

The mount will be a "Flying Bicycle". It will have a football shaped balloon attached to a bicycle with some rope and the pedal chain will be attached to a propeller in the back of the bike. The house will be a larger version of those UFO shaped things the Armada has. I forget what its called, there is one in Port Regal skyways.

And then finally players choice of 5000 crowns or 1 month membership time.

If you don't like this idea, please don't blast it out of the skies with comments on why you don't it. a Simple "I don't like" it is good enough. If you do like it please tell me why. If you have suggestions on what you would like to change, speak up, I'd love to hear them.

~Bloody Wolf Freeman
Very good wolf, sorry that some of my ideas did not appeal to your type of imagination, but I'm sure that both of our bundles are good ideas.

Witty Quentin Atherton

Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
Quentin Atherton on Dec 10, 2012 wrote:
Very good wolf, sorry that some of my ideas did not appeal to your type of imagination, but I'm sure that both of our bundles are good ideas.

Witty Quentin Atherton
Don't be sorry. You're bundle idea inspired me to think of my own. I just don't think that wearing a clockwork outfit all the time would be as fun as it sounds. I mean it was a great idea when you were sneaking around the academy but anywhere else in the game it just wouldn't work. And to think about it, wearing a clockwork armada costume all the time would make it look like you were actually SUPPORTING your enemy. :P

Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
Buccaneer Jackson on Dec 10, 2012 wrote:
I'm not completely sure if a clockwork ships really works that much for the name of the bundle, it would seem too much like an Armada ship. Instead, maybe try and go for a SteamBoat like ship like that one Mouse character in Skull Island Skyway which you have to broadside fight for a side quest. That just seems more related to the word "steam" within the bundle name.

See ye all in the Spiral and Skyways:
Pirate101: Humble Jack Jackson, lvl 13 Buccaneer
Wizard101: Paul Legenddreamer, lvl 79 death
Jack Legenddreamer,, lvl 53 balance
Aedan Legenddreamer, lvl 37 fire
You know I was actually thinking about this while trying to fall asleep last night. Maybe it could be a ship like that one in CR that was a small blimp. Maybe it could have the brass look of a clockwork ship but have a steam motor propellar. Make it look Steampunk but not too much like a CR ship.

Ensign
May 28, 2009
I've been wanting a bundle like this too, but for the ship, I was thinking mabye the sails could work like a blimp in the same way as the lantern sails.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
CaptainAureus on Dec 11, 2012 wrote:
Don't be sorry. You're bundle idea inspired me to think of my own. I just don't think that wearing a clockwork outfit all the time would be as fun as it sounds. I mean it was a great idea when you were sneaking around the academy but anywhere else in the game it just wouldn't work. And to think about it, wearing a clockwork armada costume all the time would make it look like you were actually SUPPORTING your enemy. :P
well, the colors of the outfit will be from your pirate's flag, plus the armada looks cool. Even though they are enemies, I give them points for looks, but no points for their present cause.

Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
Ok I thought of a new companion for this bundle, one that involves more, STEAM. Instead of a clockwork metalman he will be a clockwork potbelly, the one that looks like a walking boiler. His class will be buccaneer, and his name will be Rusty Steamson. Like the one I thought of, he starts out all rusty and clunky, like he was an abused piece of machinery. He will be brass but will have rust all over him, he doesnt have a weapon, instead he uses his fists. He has two minor attacks. One he spins his top half around and delivers 4 hits to the enemy with his fists. The other one he blows a jet boiling hot steam out of his mouth and onto the enemy.

His first critical attack will be a cut-scene where he stares to enemy down and slowly opens the boiler door on his belly and a huge blast of fire erupts out of his belly furnace and engulfs the enemy. His other one will be he turbo-boosts himself and vibrates as fire erupts from his eyes, his belly, and the top of his head and then stomps on the ground and causes damage to the enemy.

His first tier he will look like an original potbelly. Not allot of detail and an exploded head top. "Clockwork Junkbot"

Next tier he will be cleaned up a little bit, hardly any rust on him, but not really shiny, the blown up top of his head will be replace by one of those cone shaped things you see above smoke stacks on cabins or little shacks and he will have bolts on his knuckles to cause more damage. "Clockwork Contraption"

His third tier he will be completely polished, he will have a steam gauge in the middle of his chest that will indicate his power and emotion (sort of like a heart). Not fighting will be green, in a fight will be orange, red when he hits an enemy when he crits it will go from green to red and steam will billow out from under it and he will have spikes on his knuckles. "Clockwork Boilerman" Sound like a better companion to go along with this bundle? I really think it is.

Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
Sorry for all the typos in my posts. My PC has REALLY bad spell check.