Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Steampunk pirates

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
You know Kingsisle, I would like to say that maybe we could add MORE steam-punk styles to the game. You know, long sleeve shirts with vests, goggles, top hats, gears, cogs, springs, silvers, golds, coppers, bronzes, and brasses. Developers, I want to know what steam-punk ideas you would like to add. Players, I want to know what steam-punk stuff you would like to see added. This topic is for people who really enjoy the metallic and industrial style know as steam-punk. Steam-punk: A style that combines clockwork and modern tech with punk and gaming. I placed the definition for people who don't know what steam-punk is.

Captain
May 02, 2009
Hmmm.... Interesting. If they did do something like that, I'd most certainly buy a steampunk mount, pet, or weapon.

Ensign
Mar 21, 2009
I was thinking the same thing or...Crazy idea Just a Suggestion (Steampunk Game) Don't forget about weapons.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012