Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Statue of Ares

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
I have been working on my Emperor's Villa house and I really need a Statue of Ares. Anybody know where I can find one? I've been farming Antonius for a good while and I have had zero luck.

P.S. We REALLY need a Statue of Athena housing item. It would really help add to many Aquilan houses.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Steven Owlhunter on Sep 19, 2018 wrote:
I have been working on my Emperor's Villa house and I really need a Statue of Ares. Anybody know where I can find one? I've been farming Antonius for a good while and I have had zero luck.

P.S. We REALLY need a Statue of Athena housing item. It would really help add to many Aquilan houses.
Is he in the Crown Shop? ( I believe you can buy him for gold. ) Or did you try the Agora? ( the housing vendor in Nova Aquila, check your map. )

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
If you're getting bored with Antinous, the wiki also lists Talos as a source for the drop.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Steven Owlhunter on Sep 19, 2018 wrote:

Never mind, I had to check my reply and found ( to my chagrin ) He's not in either place. You could try the Bazaar to see if someone has sold their Ares.
And I most definately agree, we NEED a statue of Athena!

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
just do what i do. have lots of gold and bazaar camp. sit there until what you need shows up