Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

(spoilers) Skull Island's Backstory!?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
I believe I may have figured Skull Island when the Aztecosaurs were there! Listen to this:

Long ago, strange peoples appeared on the horizon of a great island. The Aztecosaurs did not have great ships, but the place that would become Skull Island was close enough to be reached by their rafts and canoes.

When they landed, they found a paradise. Large land and good fruit made the place an ideal home. The Aztecosaurs settled there, and called themselves the Incal.

For centuries, the Incal prospered. But than trouble came. A Place of Fear, a great Comet, appeared in the sky, causing panic. The Incal could not discover how to stop it. The soothsayers foresaw doom.

It came.

The Comet struck, shattering their home into many islands, wiping out their presence and burying their temples. The destruction followed the survivors home to Azteca, severing the Spiral Thread between it and the Incal's home, and surrounding Azteca in a cloud of death and dust. The other worlds thought Azteca was lost.

In the passing of time, the Incal's former home became a place for pirates and plunderers...

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Allow me to break it down:

Bacically, Skull Island was once one massive island (think of so-called supercontinents), and that was how the Incal found it. This island was shattered by a comet similar to Xibalba, wiping out the Incal, shattering the great island into smaller fragments, severing the Spiral Thread between it and Azteca and masking Azteca in a cloud of death and dust.

Are you with me?

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012