For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Spiral movie, maybe?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
396
Anyone else think that if KI becomes successful enough they make an animated movie (possibly about W101, P101, or somewhere betwixt)?
They probably wouldn't put money on that bet, but still, it would be neat to see.

Ensign
Jun 28, 2013
45
With how long new content takes you'll see the movie in 2030

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
396
privateerking on Jan 18, 2017 wrote:
With how long new content takes you'll see the movie in 2030
It'll be neat to see with my kids!

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
644
Animated would be cool, but if it was made properly, a live action movie could be amazing. I'd pay good money to see it, too, then point out everything they did wrong. Just kidding.

Considering how long it takes to get just a story expansion for us, it'd be a loooooooong time for this to happen, but if they put in the effort, it'd truly be something magical.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
10123
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Jan 19, 2017 wrote:
Animated would be cool, but if it was made properly, a live action movie could be amazing. I'd pay good money to see it, too, then point out everything they did wrong. Just kidding.

Considering how long it takes to get just a story expansion for us, it'd be a loooooooong time for this to happen, but if they put in the effort, it'd truly be something magical.
Let's see - millions of dollars spent to make a movie for a small niche audience vs. spending a million on updating and maintaining the MMO for five ( or more ) years.
Tell me which is better.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
434
noahdd on Jan 14, 2017 wrote:
Anyone else think that if KI becomes successful enough they make an animated movie (possibly about W101, P101, or somewhere betwixt)?
They probably wouldn't put money on that bet, but still, it would be neat to see.
If you could bring Errol Flynn back to life and have him play the pirate i am 100000% on board with this.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1471
Only games as big as World Of Warcraft get movies and even then the movie Warcraft has poor ratings