Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

spam spacebar or read?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
Hello everyone, im giving credit to BeautifulMonkey for the idea, but i also have another question for the community...

Q: when dialogue comes up...do you spam the space-bar and just look what the quest tells you to do?...or do you appreciate detail a little more and actually read/listen (to) the dialogue?

(note: please refer to your FIRST pirate going through P101...if you have a 2/3/4th pirate, then chances are you spammed space bar)

ill be the first on this i guess and vote: i actually listened to the dialogue; it was cool seeing how the story developed.
(my 2/3rd pirates i spammed spacebar lol) but remember to refer to FIRST pirate please

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Logan Sharp on Apr 4, 2014 wrote:
Hello everyone, im giving credit to BeautifulMonkey for the idea, but i also have another question for the community...

Q: when dialogue comes up...do you spam the space-bar and just look what the quest tells you to do?...or do you appreciate detail a little more and actually read/listen (to) the dialogue?

(note: please refer to your FIRST pirate going through P101...if you have a 2/3/4th pirate, then chances are you spammed space bar)

ill be the first on this i guess and vote: i actually listened to the dialogue; it was cool seeing how the story developed.
(my 2/3rd pirates i spammed spacebar lol) but remember to refer to FIRST pirate please
I have done way too much radio and TV voice overs so I am well aware of the amount of work done to produce those and I SO admire the superb talent of the actors. I listen to all the voice work each time and thoroughly enjoy it with only one exception. After the (approximate ) 500th time through Firar Sand I started spacing.