Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

So....What about marleybone?

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Is anyone else wondering why we didn't talk to Mycroft after defeating Kane? I mean he did give us the order to kill him, shouldn't he want us to report back?

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Fearless Finnagan on Aug 17, 2016 wrote:
Is anyone else wondering why we didn't talk to Mycroft after defeating Kane? I mean he did give us the order to kill him, shouldn't he want us to report back?
If you remember what Blind Mew said, A LOT of storyline stuff got cut out when the 1st Arc was shortened. There may have been times that we reported back to Mycroft in the old storyline, but since it was cut, we got right to the point of going to Valencia and taking Kane down, instead of rescuing G, bringing him back to Skull Island, and helping him build his 2nd super clockwork, Able, to help us fight Kane, as it was in the old storyline.

Developer
I mentioned in the Q & A thread that we deliberately avoided sending the pirate back to Marleybone right at the end because it would easily spiral into a huge chain of goodbyes - after all, if you report to M you should say goodbye to Giovanni and Steed as well. And why not Gortez too?

We didn't want to follow up the combat climax of the game with a chain of conversations with lots of travel between them. No Return of the King ending.

Now, if all goes well and the story continues, reporting in with M would be something that would come up pretty immediately...