Soundtrack of the Skyways

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 15, 2012
4
Just a quick ponder as to what everyone else listens to when they're pirating across the Spiral. Although I do enjoy the music in-game, have been known to whack on the headphones and crank up some other tunes to enhance the experience.
Personal favourites are some of the earlier tracks by Two Steps from Hell, especially "Sky Titans" for ship-to-ship combat.

Dashing Andy Englund
Lvl 61 Buccaneer

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Ensign
Nov 15, 2012
4
So you did. Searched for topic of soundtrack instead of songs before I opened. Looks like the damp's in the gunpowder again....

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Highlander Fox of ... on Feb 12, 2014 wrote:
I've already made this thread, sorry.

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-tavern/songs-of-the-skyway-8ad6a416417845e60141a96ad8c431a2/8ad6a416417845e60141a96ad8c631a3?fromSearchResult=true
Indeed it is a fun thread with a fascinating array of many styles of music from a lot of us. Andy, I think it will satiate your curiosity perfectly.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2699
Dashing Andy Englu... on Feb 11, 2014 wrote:
Just a quick ponder as to what everyone else listens to when they're pirating across the Spiral. Although I do enjoy the music in-game, have been known to whack on the headphones and crank up some other tunes to enhance the experience.
Personal favourites are some of the earlier tracks by Two Steps from Hell, especially "Sky Titans" for ship-to-ship combat.

Dashing Andy Englund
Lvl 61 Buccaneer
Hey there, Dashing Andy Englund. Even though the thread has already been done, I would still like to welcome you to the message boards. Nice to have you join us and hope your visit and stay here is as pleasant and rewarding as mine has been. There are lots of nice and wise players here on the boards- great people for sure.

Anyways, welcome once again!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Dashing Andy Englu... on Feb 12, 2014 wrote:
So you did. Searched for topic of soundtrack instead of songs before I opened. Looks like the damp's in the gunpowder again....
Not to worry Andy. I use the wrong synonyme all the time with this furstunkin search feature.
Apparently you have to put your tongue between the third and fourth molar on the left side to get it to cooperate and I have since lost those teeth so that search function and I don't seem to get along. I too welcome you to these boards and look forward to hearing what other great ideas you will have for us.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2699
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 13, 2014 wrote:
Not to worry Andy. I use the wrong synonyme all the time with this furstunkin search feature.
Apparently you have to put your tongue between the third and fourth molar on the left side to get it to cooperate and I have since lost those teeth so that search function and I don't seem to get along. I too welcome you to these boards and look forward to hearing what other great ideas you will have for us.
Very funny Chrissy, very funny- you crack me up. And thanks for the 3rd and 4th molar tip. Hopefully that will do the trick.