Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Sorry guys

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Sorry I haven't been on lately, I've been very busy with my first year of high school, I got Spanish and a engineering class I'm working on which have taken up allot of my time. I still play pirate101 and go on central but I don't have time for here. I'll still try to come to party's and stuff but other than that I won't post. I'll start posting again in early July which is when summer vacation starts. But until then your lucky if I post on here. Good bye for now!

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Best of luck to you Jack. Hope you conquer your freshman year in HS. It may be tough and challenging at times but it will be so rewarding as well and I am sure you will do quite well. We fully understand needing to concentrate on the increased school workload and your education should always come first. We'll miss your funny, creative and helpful posts...but it is for a worthwhile and self-enriching cause.

Again best of luck to you with school and your first year of HS. I'll be seeing you around in the Spiral and shoot me a message anytime on Central to let me know how things are fairing for you. Take care!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Fair sailing to you fellow Marauder. Your priorities are spot on and you keep right on investing in yourself. Well done. I look forward to your triumphant return when your schedule allows. *Chrissy Hugs*

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Good luck with school, Jack! We'll miss you here, and eagerly await your return. Fair skies and swift winds to ye!

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
TheDragonspyrePira... on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
Sorry I haven't been on lately, I've been very busy with my first year of high school, I got Spanish and a engineering class I'm working on which have taken up allot of my time. I still play pirate101 and go on central but I don't have time for here. I'll still try to come to party's and stuff but other than that I won't post. I'll start posting again in early July which is when summer vacation starts. But until then your lucky if I post on here. Good bye for now!

It's ok Sparticus. We understand.

If it makes you feel any better I am in my third year of high school and I have to juggle time for several tough classes including Drama, Biology, and *gulp* History. Treasure your first year, survive the upcoming years.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
We will miss ye mate, goodbye fer now.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:

jack jack jack.... DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT i've been busy with my school to honestly i wish you good luck at school!

Petty Officer
May 21, 2008
Farewell, Jack.

Everyone wishes luck, but I will wish something different. I will not wish you luck but I wish you to trust in yourself and be confident! First years might seem hard, but you can do it! Always remember you are tough and smart guy and go with success and achieve your goals.

Of course a little luck is not bad as well!

Samuel

Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
Hey Jack! While I haven't made it to high school just yet, I know the workload of homework that I get everyday ( Spanish, algebra, Creating America, etc.) from each period, and I understand why you don't have much time at all.

The Loyal Swashbuckler
Noble Ryan Thompson

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
Oh my goodness, I can't wait for next year and become a senior and have everyone call me senpai! Since I'm ahead in my credits, I could graduate early, but I want to walk across the stage. I'll just get easier and fun classes and have the opportunity to leave school earlier than everyone else! It's kind of funny how freshman year, people thought I was a sophomore. Sophomore year, people thought I was a junior. Junior year... someone thought I was a freshman. Well that certainly broke a pattern.

The only tip I really have is take the most working courses that are required first. I understand getting some fun classes, but it'll be better to save most of the fun for senior year, so I've heard, than just being very busy on your last year. Going to college will be a lot of work, so having a few fun classes along with the other hard classes will lighten the load and stress. However it's fine to have at least one fun class as an elective (it's usually required anyways).

Also, only if you want to, some schools have summer schools that offer you class credit and not just credit recovery. Personal finance for two weeks instead of a semester!? I'm taking it!