Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Something weird??

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
Ok lately I find myself pulling right up to the docks before I actually dock. I used to just hit "x" when I got close to land but now I like to fly around an island to the actual dock before I do hahaha Just wanted to share that....ooohhh yeah and also get scrip from ships you sink by boarding them also. Just sinking them is boring to me...but I still do it cause I have to. boarding ships is much more fun to me. I enjoy going over to enemies boat....interesting...harder to do quests that way....to each their own Stitching ships at new levels....good idea. I like having one ship to use. If others like having ships from every land...go for it. I personally don't like other ships. Only a couple I use no matter what

Thanks for reading

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I find the best place to try and properly dock a ship is at Port Regal in Skull Island. If it has not been altered, you ship can be sailed right between the wooden platforms of the dock, before it is stopped. As far as I know, this is the only dock that actually allows the ship to get that close to land while docking.