Something Nefarious This Way is Rumored To Come

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
OK Jack, your cryptic quote "Something nefarious is happening over a certain tower in Mooshu lately". I am fairly positive that I have traversed the entirety of Mooshu trying to find a NPC that will give me the quest in that new tower. The tower does not have a sigil on it and nothing I nor several players I met have found anything to do that will open it.

Would you care to elaborate on this suggested nefariassity and kindly direct me to it's launching place

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
612
If I may Chrissy, the Moo Manchu Dungeon was moved to a new tower in the Sacred Mountain! It is now A LOT more challenging, with an additional 4 fights before you can even get to the Stone Guardian fight, and the debut of the Warthog Warlord mobs! Now, in order to get into the actual tomb, you need to fight for and take the Blue Dragon Scroll and the Eye of Chin! This dungeon is extremely hard, and I advise anyone to be ABOVE level 50 before even considering taking on this dungeon, it is that hard! Go to the Sacred Mountain, look at your map, and you'll see the new dungeon with Moo Manchu's picture on it! Good luck and good hunting!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
warriorscreed on May 2, 2014 wrote:
If I may Chrissy, the Moo Manchu Dungeon was moved to a new tower in the Sacred Mountain! It is now A LOT more challenging, with an additional 4 fights before you can even get to the Stone Guardian fight, and the debut of the Warthog Warlord mobs! Now, in order to get into the actual tomb, you need to fight for and take the Blue Dragon Scroll and the Eye of Chin! This dungeon is extremely hard, and I advise anyone to be ABOVE level 50 before even considering taking on this dungeon, it is that hard! Go to the Sacred Mountain, look at your map, and you'll see the new dungeon with Moo Manchu's picture on it! Good luck and good hunting!
Thanks for the info, although I am pretty sure he is referring to the new 10 story tower in the Paths of Penance.

Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
111
I also wonder when its going to be opened to the test realm.I think it could be a challenging dungeon with good gear drops for level 65 pirates.Or, it could be a "non-stop" dungeon that you can see how far you get without defeat.

Loyal Swashbuckler
Noble Ryan Thompson

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
612
Yeah, once I saw the news letter, I realized that you guys were talking about THAT tower. What do you guys think is inside? Whatever may be inside, my army of 81 companions will be ready to take it on!

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
324
warriorscreed on May 2, 2014 wrote:
Yeah, once I saw the news letter, I realized that you guys were talking about THAT tower. What do you guys think is inside? Whatever may be inside, my army of 81 companions will be ready to take it on!
I'm sorry, i believe i had a minor mental anurism every time I looked at the above number of companions. do you really have 81 companions!?!?

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
103
I don't know what it could be, it could be something Involve Book 15! (Although very unlikely) It could be a new long dungeon in MooShu! It could be the new PvP arena Ratbeard planned! It could be anything, actually.

...But is it accessible at this time?

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
1891
itsamemario4 on May 3, 2014 wrote:
I don't know what it could be, it could be something Involve Book 15! (Although very unlikely) It could be a new long dungeon in MooShu! It could be the new PvP arena Ratbeard planned! It could be anything, actually.

...But is it accessible at this time?
The new tall tower as part of Book 15? Highly unlikely. Long dungeon, sure enough, but it's pretty much going to be a new optional dungeon. PvP arena, I doubt that.

Accessible... not yet, but I'm guessing soon enough.

One-Eyed Jack, can you please answer about the new tower in MooShu's Paths of Penance? It's amazingly tall, and that vortex above it could mean that a dark plot is hatching. What could it be, and when do we get to go in it?

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
612
Blixet on May 3, 2014 wrote:
I'm sorry, i believe i had a minor mental anurism every time I looked at the above number of companions. do you really have 81 companions!?!?
Yep! I just bought the Inoshishi Necromancer, and that makes 81 companions! Basically, 5 FULL pages of companions with 1 companion on the 6th page! Yeah, it has taken me A LONG time (and A LOT of crowns!)to get that many companions!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
612
Blixet on May 3, 2014 wrote:
I'm sorry, i believe i had a minor mental anurism every time I looked at the above number of companions. do you really have 81 companions!?!?
I should also say that this is NOT in the test realm. I have 81 companions in the REAL realm, and I have 82 in the test realm, counting Chantal Livingstone, my Flamingo Marksbird!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Jack, If it was in the update notes, wasn't that to imply something for us to test? Please help solve this mystery for us. * Gives best puppy dog eyes *

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
612
My brother just said that maybe this is a Pirate101 version of the Midnight Sun Pagoda from Wizard101. Could it be just that? If so, this tower is going to be a grueling fight to the top.

Captain
May 02, 2009
525
Maybe that Tower is the Waterworks, Pirate101 style! For those of you who don't know, the Waterworks is a level 60 dungeon in Wizard101 that drops a great set of Gear for all schools and some other trinkets. Maybe this tower will drop epic level 65 gear with power unrivaled, assuming it is a high level dungeon that is.

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
103
Well, the update is coming to Live, and we have naught to enter the tower.

Like I said, Part...of Book...15!

Petty Alicia Cog

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Lol, I swear Jack, you are such a master secret keeper that I think we would get a hug from Ratbeard before you let slip with one of your Dun Dun Dun mysteries.