Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Something i'm curious about

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
So, Old Scratch doesn't remember his name or backstory, but Mike does. I was wondering if there was any reason for this?

Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
Dogsrock5656 on May 11, 2016 wrote:
So, Old Scratch doesn't remember his name or backstory, but Mike does. I was wondering if there was any reason for this?
Perhaps, since Mike was only recently deceased, he remembers more about what he was like in life. Also, how they were resurrected might play a huge part in it. Dark Crawler was the spirit who raised Old Scratch from the dead. Dark Crawler was an evil spirit, and if Old Scratch remembered what he was like in life, or what he was capable of feeling such as compassion and mercy, he might be harder to control. I forget what we learn about Dead Mike though. I can't remember if we ever find out who raised him from the dead. That's my theory at least. An interesting question, though. It made me think:)

Lv. 65
Lv. 62
Lv. 18
Lv. 15