Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Some suggestions to Wizard101 for a while...

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Sorry if this is mostly about Wizard101, but I needed to get plenty off of my mind.

Here's a list of a few thoughts I've been meaning to say about Wizard101 for a while, so, if you get this and carry it over to the Wizard101 team, here it is...

• The recent higher-level spell decks in the game only allow the increase of the number of spell copies it can do to occupy the deck count, which, by the way, is still at the very old limit of 64. How are we supposed to have more room for more powerful, new spells if the higher level decks still carry that old limit? It's so constraining! To top it all off, the sideboard limit that carries Treasure Cards needs to have an increase along with it. The sideboard limit cannot stay at 32 forever, you know. I seriously wish to have actual higher level decks that actually allows us to carry more cards than 64, along with a bigger sideboard that lets us carry more than 32 Treasure Cards.
  • The Pip cap in Wizard101's duel combat is still at the very old limit of 7, and with each new batch of higher rank spells to accompany the tougher enemies, a lot of us Wizards are feeling the constraints of the limit, meaning that we're still struggling to cast more powerful spells, even with Power Pips helping us cast the spells. I must ask of you to increase the Pip cap to the new number that the higher rank spells are currently in, seeing as Azteca was released along with the seemingly long awaited rank 10 spells, the new Pip cap limit should seriously be increased to 10 until the new rank 11 spells come out.
  • It's been a very long time since we've had a challenging optinal dungeon/gauntlet added to Wizard101, not counting the Midnight Sun Pagoda, seeing as it is the very first housing dungeon ever made in the game. We didn't recieve any new optional dungeons with the new badges that came with them since Wysteria's Tower of the Helephant over a year ago. I ask of you to add in more optional dungeons, please, so that we'll have plenty more side adventures to do while you continue working on the next major story arc world.
  • I noticed that there are no dungeon warnings in Avalon while I was venturing in it and in the Tower of the Helephant. While I was in Pirate101's beta, I noticed that the game got 15 minute dungeon warnings, but Wizard101 does not? I don't know why they don't have those. Please add in dungeon warnings in Avalon and in Wystera's Tower of the Helephant, along with 15 minute dungeon warnings in the game!
  • Now that Azteca's released, how about an Azteca PvP arena? With a new world released must come a new PvP arena that is based on that said world.
Whew! Those are my thoughts to Wizard101 for now. Hope you can listen to them. Remember, Pirates crave for more adventure, but so do the Wizards. Thanks!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
What? Can't I make an opinion or two about it?

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Your first few points pretty much describe the reason I no longer play Wizard101. It is simply no longer any fun for me.

So quite honestly, I would not really associate myself with anything Wizard101.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Did you post this over at the Wizard101 forum? Because I suspect Wizard and Pirate have two different teams working on them, so this isn't going to be seen by the folks that you most need to see it.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Dec 18, 2012 wrote:
Did you post this over at the Wizard101 forum? Because I suspect Wizard and Pirate have two different teams working on them, so this isn't going to be seen by the folks that you most need to see it.
I'm well aware of that thought, Weretacha. I'm sorry, but I've got no active membership status on Wizard101 right now. I don't got the posting ability there. I've only purchased premium zones with Crowns on that game. Just wish that forum postings would be avalilable for Crowns Players, too, at a limited state, the latter being that they'll be allowed to post on Wizard101's message boards for about 30 days with each Crowns purchase. At least then I could post my opinons there. Once again, I'm very sorry. Besides, the Tavern allows us talking about Wizard101 on Pirate101's message boards, being that is allows other topics, too.