Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Soaring on the Eagle of Liberty

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
I just got the Soaring Eagle from Pirate101! Yay! Here's the link to the Pirate101 Central thread, which has pictures.

Petty Officer
Jul 10, 2011
Petty Officer
Jul 10, 2011
Btw Aurora... I alwaysss see you at Avery's court and we've never talked once despite 7 years of playing! Why is that! x.x Can we meet? My Witchdoctor is Brass Taylor Silver. I hate my name. I thought it said Bad Taylor Swift, as a joke. I just wasn't wearing my glasses...

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
death master101 on Jul 23, 2018 wrote:
Btw Aurora... I alwaysss see you at Avery's court and we've never talked once despite 7 years of playing! Why is that! x.x Can we meet? My Witchdoctor is Brass Taylor Silver. I hate my name. I thought it said Bad Taylor Swift, as a joke. I just wasn't wearing my glasses...
Avery's Court? Wow, I rarely ever go there in the Avery Realm. (I'm usually in realm Morgan Lafitte. ) And no problem about your Witchdoctor's name. We have to learn to love our names as they are, haha. (Pirate101's name system is probably the best I've seen, out of all the games I play. )

Anyway, sure! When's a good time?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
death master101 on Jul 22, 2018 wrote:
Kewl!
Oh, and thank you!