Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

So P101 Members Can Also Post On The W101 Boards?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
So I was looking at the Wizard 101 message boards this afternoon just to see what people were saying about the test realm currently going on over there, and I discovered something unexpected. Apparently I am allowed to post on the Wizard 101 message boards. Now I know some people are members of both games but I have never been a member of Wizard 101, I have yet to even play the game. I have been a member of Pirate 101 for over a year and a half, but I thought that only gave me access to the Pirate 101 message boards.

Bat Masterson, you might want to take a look at this because something about this screams glitch to me.

Administrator
RRRRZZZZ419 on Apr 4, 2019 wrote:
So I was looking at the Wizard 101 message boards this afternoon just to see what people were saying about the test realm currently going on over there, and I discovered something unexpected. Apparently I am allowed to post on the Wizard 101 message boards. Now I know some people are members of both games but I have never been a member of Wizard 101, I have yet to even play the game. I have been a member of Pirate 101 for over a year and a half, but I thought that only gave me access to the Pirate 101 message boards.

Bat Masterson, you might want to take a look at this because something about this screams glitch to me.
Yes, this is how it should work. We're all one community when it comes to the forums, we don't restrict you from one area or another. If you are a Spiral Member, you have access to all!

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
RRRRZZZZ419 on Apr 4, 2019 wrote:

Bat's right, this is perfectly normal. Don't worry about it.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Bat Masterson on Apr 5, 2019 wrote:
Yes, this is how it should work. We're all one community when it comes to the forums, we don't restrict you from one area or another. If you are a Spiral Member, you have access to all!
But obviously you have to pay for another membership, right?

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Apr 6, 2019 wrote:
Apparently a membership to 1 game gives you access to the official message boards for both games, but a Pirate 101 membership does not give you any in game benefits in Wizard 101, and a Wizard 101 membership does not give you any in game benefits in Pirate 101.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Apr 6, 2019 wrote:
No, you can post on either board because the two games are linked. You can also access both boards with a purchase of crowns or a game card.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
RRRRZZZZ419 on Apr 7, 2019 wrote:
Apparently a membership to 1 game gives you access to the official message boards for both games, but a Pirate 101 membership does not give you any in game benefits in Wizard 101, and a Wizard 101 membership does not give you any in game benefits in Pirate 101.
Yeah, that's what I was trying to say, haha.