Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

So many criticals!

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Is today Critical Day?!!

I was fighting Sato today, and while we were on the necromancer floor, my Hoodoo Cornelius did 12 criticals in a row, and the only buff I gave him was a Valor's Armor. His targets were only Witchdoctors and Musketeers.

Also, I was fighting some of those Covering Fire foxes, and my Bonnie Anne just did 3 Super Hits and a Mega Hit on other Musketeers. Like with Cornelius, she didn't have any buffs that would provoke it.

And, another thing, (only half surprising, because he already does lots of criticals), my Bat Masterson was fighting some radical dogs, and he did criticals on all 3 ripostes, a critical on his blade storm, and the plain attack was just regular.

Does anyone else just get random days where all of their companions do awesome all of a sudden?
Also, do you get really bad days after those days? That's what usually happens for me in life.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AndrewDeathblade11... on Jul 11, 2015 wrote:
Is today Critical Day?!!

I was fighting Sato today, and while we were on the necromancer floor, my Hoodoo Cornelius did 12 criticals in a row, and the only buff I gave him was a Valor's Armor. His targets were only Witchdoctors and Musketeers.

Also, I was fighting some of those Covering Fire foxes, and my Bonnie Anne just did 3 Super Hits and a Mega Hit on other Musketeers. Like with Cornelius, she didn't have any buffs that would provoke it.

And, another thing, (only half surprising, because he already does lots of criticals), my Bat Masterson was fighting some radical dogs, and he did criticals on all 3 ripostes, a critical on his blade storm, and the plain attack was just regular.

Does anyone else just get random days where all of their companions do awesome all of a sudden?
Also, do you get really bad days after those days? That's what usually happens for me in life.
Are you and your companions at max level? This could be why you have many criticals on lower leveled enemies.
Also, HooDoo Cornelius' "Go Bananas" attack is like a buccaneer's Reckless Frenzy, the best targets are musketeers and witchdoctors because of their low dodge and armor.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
anecorbie on Jul 11, 2015 wrote:
Are you and your companions at max level? This could be why you have many criticals on lower leveled enemies.
Also, HooDoo Cornelius' "Go Bananas" attack is like a buccaneer's Reckless Frenzy, the best targets are musketeers and witchdoctors because of their low dodge and armor.
Yeah, all my companions are maxed, and Cornelius is at level 68, having 94 Will.