Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

So long for now

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
So, I have decided to temporarily end my membership to p101. It isn't because the games not fun, it very much is! I ended my Membership because There was nothing left that interested me. Yes, I could go farm Moo Manchu for every single item. . . Yes, I could go grind the world and get every single badge. . . Yes, I could make my place in the morphing community and go after each pet in the game. . . Yes, I could farm scrip for an eternity to get the aesthetic gear supplied from the black market. . .Yes, I could get 6 fully maxed out Pirates. . . Yes, I could do every side quest in the game. . . Yes, I could do all these things. But while surely someone could find joy in these tasks, I can not. I have the pet I want, I have 3 and a half maxed out pirates, I have the only badge i want (EndGamer), I dont need scrip, or anything that you can buy with it, I don't want to do all the game's sidequests, because the rewards would be wasted on my Full Bank and Full Experience bar.

Quite simply, once the game has been completed, the game has been completed. There is nothing here for players who have maxed out everything. organized PvP (likely the second most requested thing in the game) would be nice, and would persuade me to stay, but the Brawling hall has not been touched since it's creation.

Advancement in the story (likely the most requested thing) would also convince me to stay. because I am sure that KI is tired of hearing about it, I will simply say that (unless I am mistaken) it has been around 1 year and 8 months since the AQ/MB update.

In summary, I cannot justify 10 Dollars a month to play P101.

However, I will Still maraud the boards, and when the next update (Blind Mew willing that it is for players like me) I will be all over that Membership. So then: Farewell for now.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Blixet on Jan 23, 2015 wrote:
So, I have decided to temporarily end my membership to p101. It isn't because the games not fun, it very much is! I ended my Membership because There was nothing left that interested me. Yes, I could go farm Moo Manchu for every single item. . . Yes, I could go grind the world and get every single badge. . . Yes, I could make my place in the morphing community and go after each pet in the game. . . Yes, I could farm scrip for an eternity to get the aesthetic gear supplied from the black market. . .Yes, I could get 6 fully maxed out Pirates. . . Yes, I could do every side quest in the game. . . Yes, I could do all these things. But while surely someone could find joy in these tasks, I can not. I have the pet I want, I have 3 and a half maxed out pirates, I have the only badge i want (EndGamer), I dont need scrip, or anything that you can buy with it, I don't want to do all the game's sidequests, because the rewards would be wasted on my Full Bank and Full Experience bar.

Quite simply, once the game has been completed, the game has been completed. There is nothing here for players who have maxed out everything. organized PvP (likely the second most requested thing in the game) would be nice, and would persuade me to stay, but the Brawling hall has not been touched since it's creation.

Advancement in the story (likely the most requested thing) would also convince me to stay. because I am sure that KI is tired of hearing about it, I will simply say that (unless I am mistaken) it has been around 1 year and 8 months since the AQ/MB update.

However, I will Still maraud the boards, and when the next update (Blind Mew willing that it is for players like me) I will be all over that Membership. So then: Farewell for now.
I'll miss you, and your comments. I also believe you're entirely justified in leaving; this is the reason I've rarely logged into the game these past two weeks. I'm currently catching up on questing in w101. Players won't likely see me unless they catch me collecting from my crew. It's a sad situation, but true. I hope the new story update is released soon.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Take care Blixet and good luck to you. It's been nice posting alongside you and we'll be looking forward to your return. I can certainly understand the wanting to save the money until the new content comes along, especially if there is nothing currently to hold your attention and interests.

In the meantime, we'll be here and see you when the new worlds and content come along and we'll certainly will be glad to have you back.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Blixet on Jan 23, 2015 wrote:

we will miss ya! farewell friend!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
be seeing ye soon mate, and good luck too ye and let the skies treat ye well.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
May 16, 2011
Buh-bye, Blixet, and hopefully KI will add that(those) new world(s) that'll bring you back. I look forward to your return!