Smartalec comebacks to companion responses

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Jan 17, 2012
482
Ever find yourself talking back to your companions when they respond to an order? Here are some of my favorite comebacks:

To Bonny Anne: "No, that's not all. I also want you to defeat all of the enemies in the next round, heal everyone to top health...oh, and get me 100,000 gold while you're at it."

To just about any Bison: "How?? I have to tell you again? It's simple. You take your tomahawk and hit them over the head with it. Or use your bow and arrow, either one. I don't care. Just do it!"

To El Toro: "Yes, I KNOW you're here! I just gave you an order, remember? Sheesh..."

To any ghost Bison: "What do you mean, 'It is a good day to die'? You're already dead! Oh, you mean the enemy? Well, all right then."

To Marquis Domingo: "No, not for The Queen. For me! I'M the captain! Got it?"

What are your comebacks?

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
1190
Okay, Max, you made me giggle, that's for sure. Usually I save my snarky comments for the enemy, though sometimes in battle it is "yes, yes, el Toro, I know you are wonderful... now, less posturing, more fighting'. Though with your Bison, though your response is hilarious, I think there might be a language understanding difficulty?

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
284
To Stormy Sky: I know you're not afraid, now be a big bison and get right back in there.

To Hawkules: Hail? No, it doesn't look like rain.

To Duck Holliday: So what exactly is a huckleberry?

Petty Officer
Jun 12, 2011
70
This is so very true! I talk back to mine all the time. Sometimes I have really wanted KI to implement Live features so we can hook up our mic instead of typing. But, with that said, some people really might here some of the crazy comments that we make, not to others but to our companions.

I talk back to mine all the time. I find my self also talking back to my pets now. "Nice of you to decide to show up, little late now"

First Mate
Jan 17, 2012
482
Wicked Savannah on Jun 29, 2014 wrote:
This is so very true! I talk back to mine all the time. Sometimes I have really wanted KI to implement Live features so we can hook up our mic instead of typing. But, with that said, some people really might here some of the crazy comments that we make, not to others but to our companions.

I talk back to mine all the time. I find my self also talking back to my pets now. "Nice of you to decide to show up, little late now"
Oh, yeah.... The pet that shows up after two companions get defeated, and there is only one enemy left. Yeah...great timing there.

Yeah, also the response to just about any bison that says it. "I didn't SAY you were afraid. Exactly who are you trying to convince?"

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
612
Weasel Gambler: Deal me in!

Me: Alright! Place your bets on how long it will take you to kill that Kawil raptor over there!

Stormy Sky: My tomahawk is ready!

Me: Then USE it!

Mustang Guancho: Si?

Me: See? What do you want me to see?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5765
Old Scratch: dere be a great evil here, Captain my Captain, believe it!

Me: Oh, really? and what was your first clue?

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
846
about all my companions: what now!?!
me: I don't like your attitude, to the brig with all of you, and no dessert!
ratbeard: but I ate my vegetables!
me: x facepalm x cheese is not a vegetable ratbeard
ratbeard: its dairy!
me: yes but its not a vegetable
ratbeard: do we even have vegetables?
me: ummm no...
ratbeard: then desert?
me: well we do have one....
everyone: nooooooooooooooo we wont eat it!
ratbeard: can I gave cheese on mine?
me: no you have to eat your brussel sprouts without cheese like a good boy.
ratbeard: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
gracie: x quietly x I like brussel sprouts...
me: see that's why she's smart and you just want to blow stuff up
ratbeard: fine. but after im smart can I still blow stuff up?
me: fine. just eat them
x everyone eats there brussel sprouts x
okay x goes to freezer x wait where's the ice cream? and where's toro? o. o ... TORO!!!!
x bonnie finds the girl bathroom locked and all the girls are accounted for x
me: x facepalm x toro why are you in the girls bathroom?
toro: umm no one is here leave a message after the tone x weak toro music x
me: bonnie you have the spare key, you open it. x bonnie opens x toro? wait... theres the ice cream but where's toro? ... oh no...
toro: x hanging on ceiling x you will never take me alive! x falls face first, horns break x
me: not again toro.....

well that's how it goes on my ship every day

-jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Captain
Jan 17, 2013
637
Max DeGroot on Jun 28, 2014 wrote:
Ever find yourself talking back to your companions when they respond to an order? Here are some of my favorite comebacks:

To Bonny Anne: "No, that's not all. I also want you to defeat all of the enemies in the next round, heal everyone to top health...oh, and get me 100,000 gold while you're at it."

To just about any Bison: "How?? I have to tell you again? It's simple. You take your tomahawk and hit them over the head with it. Or use your bow and arrow, either one. I don't care. Just do it!"

To El Toro: "Yes, I KNOW you're here! I just gave you an order, remember? Sheesh..."

To any ghost Bison: "What do you mean, 'It is a good day to die'? You're already dead! Oh, you mean the enemy? Well, all right then."

To Marquis Domingo: "No, not for The Queen. For me! I'M the captain! Got it?"

What are your comebacks?
well sadly i havent heard compnion responses for i while now, the sound has been out on my pirate101, but on other things the sound works fine.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5765
fearless robert sp... on Jul 1, 2014 wrote:
well sadly i havent heard compnion responses for i while now, the sound has been out on my pirate101, but on other things the sound works fine.
Did you check your Options page for Sound & Music? Maybe they got turned off?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5765
Lt.Springer: For the Crown!
Me: For the Crowns, alright! I'm totally there! Oh,, you mean the Crown? Never mind * sigh *

Commodore
May 31, 2009
801
Pfft. I talk to my companions and the enemies all the time.

Sarah Steele: I'm on it!

Me: You'd better be on it!

Monkey King: Oh, I was going to do that.

Me: Well, good. Now go do it!

Stormy Sky (in Companion Management screen): My tomahawk is yours to command!

Me: I use Agility-bonus weapons. Keep the tomahawk and go collect some pet snacks. Or Gold. Gold is very good.

I'd love to know how they would reply to the sarcasm I give them...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5765
MistyDragon13 on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:
Pfft. I talk to my companions and the enemies all the time.

Sarah Steele: I'm on it!

Me: You'd better be on it!

Monkey King: Oh, I was going to do that.

Me: Well, good. Now go do it!

Stormy Sky (in Companion Management screen): My tomahawk is yours to command!

Me: I use Agility-bonus weapons. Keep the tomahawk and go collect some pet snacks. Or Gold. Gold is very good.

I'd love to know how they would reply to the sarcasm I give them...
* A round of hurt looks & muttering *

Bonnie Anne - I'd give her a right good spanking, if she weren't too old for it.
Ratbeard - She's gone mad with power, I've seen this happen before.
Monkey King - And I thought the Celestial Ministers were difficult to please!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
612
Goronado: "Si si, for the Gold Monkey."

Me: "Oh no no no no no NO! None of this Gold Monkey business! He's your 5th cousin, not your brother! I am the boss of this ship, not Gortez!!"

Fin Dorsal: "Oh yeah?"

Me: "DO NOT give me any of that swag! I beat you tons of times and I don't think it'd hurt to do it again!"

Ridolfo: "Ado wha?"

Me: "You heard me! Go charge the 3 Minotaurs over there!"

Masamune: "Hai hai!"

Me: "Well, hai to you too!"

Hawkules: "What can I do!?"

Me:" Go shut yourself and your BFF, El Toro, in a room so I can SLEEP!!"

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
104
Here are some:
Tricky viny: what ever
Me: such disrespect!
Bonnie Anne: aww is that all?
Me: oh you want more?
Monkey king: oh I was going to do that
Me: is it because I told you so?
Weasel gambler: deal me in
Me: gosh your annoying
Sarah Steele: what is it now?
Me: oh so you don't want to help out?
Ridolfo coppoferro: I'm old ( I think that's what he says)
Me: yup
Nurse Quinn: yes sir
Me: I like your respect but I ain't a sir

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5765
Masamune Goto: You must be taught some manners! No mercy! No pity! Hai Karate!
Me: Um, how's your blood pressure, Goto? Let's try some acupuncture and meditation, hmmm? And we need to get you a better after-shave....
( bonus points for those who get this easter egg! )

Commodore
May 31, 2009
801
anecorbie on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:
* A round of hurt looks & muttering *

Bonnie Anne - I'd give her a right good spanking, if she weren't too old for it.
Ratbeard - She's gone mad with power, I've seen this happen before.
Monkey King - And I thought the Celestial Ministers were difficult to please!
I think you hit the nail on the head there! That was great, thank you for the laugh!

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
104
warriorscreed on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:
Goronado: "Si si, for the Gold Monkey."

Me: "Oh no no no no no NO! None of this Gold Monkey business! He's your 5th cousin, not your brother! I am the boss of this ship, not Gortez!!"

Fin Dorsal: "Oh yeah?"

Me: "DO NOT give me any of that swag! I beat you tons of times and I don't think it'd hurt to do it again!"

Ridolfo: "Ado wha?"

Me: "You heard me! Go charge the 3 Minotaurs over there!"

Masamune: "Hai hai!"

Me: "Well, hai to you too!"

Hawkules: "What can I do!?"

Me:" Go shut yourself and your BFF, El Toro, in a room so I can SLEEP!!"
Oh did hawkules not tell you? He's the son of Zeus.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5765
jesusfollower363 on Jul 5, 2014 wrote:
Oh did hawkules not tell you? He's the son of Zeus.
Gracie Conrad working an equation on her slide-rule: Oh yes, that makes the 5, 637th time it's been mentioned....

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5765
Hawkules: Legendary!
Me: No, no dairy! Catbeard is lactose intolerant, remember?

Fan Flanders: Is that all?
Me: More can be arranged.

Erisskigal-Kalla: A fire shall rise!
Me: No more spicy foods for you!

Marquis Julian Carras: I'm a soy bean! ( I swear this is what it sounds like! )
Me: If you say so...

( This is becoming too addicting, and I'm beginning to talk at my laptop, not a good sign...)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5765
Moresco De Valvida ( the flying monkey ) : Hissssss, Ahahahah!
Me: Alright, Moresco! You are rockin' that Goth Demon look, but, um... you're creeping out some of the crew, could you turn it down a bit?
Moresco: Hissssss!
Me: or not.