Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Skull Island, Monquistia, Cool Ranch, Valencia..

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
Mooshu, Marleybone, Aquila. Which is your favorite?

(Sorry about that chunk above this text.. I kinda ran outta room in the title! I'll start the REAL body now.)

Since, it seems people liked my other poll. I believe a "Favorite" world one is in order! You can only choose one, sadly! I know I'd pick all of them! (..Maybe not Monquista, or Cool Ranch... you get it.)

Jacob

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
This is going to be hard! But, I would have to say, for visual effects and music with storyline it's ( drumroll )
MARLEYBONE !!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Dang, this is a hard call. I really love all of it. Hmmm.......
I think just for the pleasant surprise and the switch to my heart I will have to chose Marleybone. I really did not like it in Wizard. No fault to the designers, I just managed to get pulled into what I call clumsy fights there the most. I had a terrible time negotiating there so each wizard could not WAIT to get off those rooftops. Then I saw the Marleybone here and I was so entranced. It is rich and so full of fun stories and jokes and the orphans are simply beyond adorable . Then the breathtaking fireworks when fighting the Turret was just pure joy. Marleybone has redeemed itself in my heart. I say the name with a blissful smile now.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 7, 2014 wrote:
Dang, this is a hard call. I really love all of it. Hmmm.......
I think just for the pleasant surprise and the switch to my heart I will have to chose Marleybone. I really did not like it in Wizard. No fault to the designers, I just managed to get pulled into what I call clumsy fights there the most. I had a terrible time negotiating there so each wizard could not WAIT to get off those rooftops. Then I saw the Marleybone here and I was so entranced. It is rich and so full of fun stories and jokes and the orphans are simply beyond adorable . Then the breathtaking fireworks when fighting the Turret was just pure joy. Marleybone has redeemed itself in my heart. I say the name with a blissful smile now.
Ahh yes, those horrible, nasty fights! Where they just grab you ( and you would have sworn you were in a 'safe' place!)

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013