Set our Companions free in our homes, please!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
1891
I believe the Companions we acquire on our journey so far should be allowed to roam free in our homes, letting us to have conversations about our adventures so far, even it would be inside or outside of the home. Also, conversations should happen in the Taverns, too. Please allow Companions to roam free in homes. Thanks!

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
359
I'm not sure if they should do this, since we can already see them in the Tavern, and what else would you really need to do with them?

Also, we already hear our companions from the Tutorial Tips.

~Evan Silver Level 10 Swashbuckler

Petty Officer
Jan 09, 2010
64
Pirates in the Sky on Oct 10, 2012 wrote:
I'm not sure if they should do this, since we can already see them in the Tavern, and what else would you really need to do with them?

Also, we already hear our companions from the Tutorial Tips.

~Evan Silver Level 10 Swashbuckler
No reason not to make it an option however, many pirates would like the abiltiy to see their companions in their houses.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
210
I'm sure this won't happen (although it would be really cool).

Many of our companions are required in the game for certain quests. To have any of them in our home running around freely (you KNOW they would get into everything, and your grocery bill will skyrocket), just wouldn't work for this reason.

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2009
81
BrynnerOfReign on Oct 12, 2012 wrote:
I'm sure this won't happen (although it would be really cool).

Many of our companions are required in the game for certain quests. To have any of them in our home running around freely (you KNOW they would get into everything, and your grocery bill will skyrocket), just wouldn't work for this reason.
Technically, they would only appear if we were in our house. So from a storyline point of view, when you leave your house, so do your companions. They would just be milling about while we are (so we can keep a one-eye on them!!!).

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
1891
BrynnerOfReign on Oct 12, 2012 wrote:
I'm sure this won't happen (although it would be really cool).

Many of our companions are required in the game for certain quests. To have any of them in our home running around freely (you KNOW they would get into everything, and your grocery bill will skyrocket), just wouldn't work for this reason.
You're funny. I'm sure they're taught about how to do very well in our homes, even before they may and/or were recruited to the crew. Besides, they already allowed pets and mounts to roam free in Wizard101 by demand a while ago, so I'm very clear that the similar ideas will happen in Pirate101, too. It's highly possible.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
1891
Logansan on Oct 11, 2012 wrote:
No reason not to make it an option however, many pirates would like the abiltiy to see their companions in their houses.
Exactly.

Captain
May 02, 2009
525
Yes, I agree. When you go to your home all of your companions should roam around (execpt in your bunk only your top row should roam in your bunk because its small) but you don't treat your companions like pets and mounts. You can place and roam your pets but companions automatically roam once you go home so that you have all of your companions when you're ready to take to the skies once more.