Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Secret Life of a Defective Clockwork Ep. 1

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
My name is Lettuce Prestos, the other clockworks make fun of me because I am, "Defective". I beg to differ..
Not only do I have a silly name, I'm clumsy and my mask was not developed correctly, I have one eye and a smile. A SMILE! HOW HORRIBLE IS THAT!? *sniffle* This is my story, the story of a Defective Clockwork.
The beginning
Created by: Are you kidding me? Read the username!

"GET ON THE COURT! Team one, hmm.. Johnny, Kestos, Mestos, Kan- KANE!? KANE IT'S SO-"
"I come here every day to watch the classes, stop over-reacting, I literally see you everyday.."
*Ahem* Coach Pesto continued to call out names and so this is where the story begins..
"Can you believe that creep, thinking he's so big and strong" "He is big and strong.." I said.
"Ew! Get away! I don't want your defective koodies!"
*Sigh* It seems like everyone thinks I'm a..*gulp* A HUMAN! GROSS!! "DOH!" *A red kickball is thrown at Lettuce and everyone laughs*
"Nobody understands me...At least I have one friend, sadly it's one of those Clockwork Birds.." I threw my backpack at my computer, and my computer yelled "WATCH IT! I WAS SLEEPING HERE!" I always forget that all the technology here has it's own mind..Literally, "Hey! Feed me! Please!" yelled Nonatus Pip, my bird friend. "You'll get your gears in a minute, don't get your wires in a wad!" I yelled. I dropped a gear into the metal bird's beak and then I heard a loud crashing sound. I looked out the window and saw the ship with a skull flag. "For Phule's sake.." I grabbed my gun, fell down the stairs and ran out the door and shot at the pirate Sadly the storm-powered bullet missed and hit the sails and came flying back at me "Alright..what do you want?" The pirate did not respond and for a little while I thought I had shot it. I waited a few hours and then a short Clockwork Soldier came out of the ship. "Oh..uh, hello.." "Hello, fellow demon, I mean, Clockwork.. Uh, my name is Valeria." "Uh, my name is Lettuce, will y-" "PFFT! HAHAHA! LETTUCE!? THAT'S YOUR NAME. HAHAHAH" "Well, er..yes.. the Factory had a major typo when entering my name.. "Factory? Could you tell me where it is?" "Well, uh..I-it's off limits.." "Who said it's off limits to us?" "Your..scary.." "Pfft, don't be a wimp..Lettuce." *Valeria tries to hold in her giggles yet she laughs anyways "I'm sorry, it's so funny! Anyways, get on my ship."

*Gulp* "Okay.."
THANKS FOR WATCHING, I mean, reading? Uh..Okay then.
Brought to you by:
ROBO MONKEYS! BUY ONE TODAY, *if you kind find one, we don't sell any, Haha*
and
Emma's Delights, the BEST food you can find.
and
I have no ideal, I'm out of puns.
Want to add a character Reply with the forum in the forum:
www.pirate101.com/forum/the-tavern/help-wanted-classified-weekly-thread-8ad6a41c3f7f8b27013f8ded865c2994
Jacob

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Nice story, very creative. I am not sure that I like the idea of a pirate being as mean to the main character as the clockworks are, after all we pirates are a bit more noble.
My favorite part is your very creative line: "Don't get your wires in a wad" I giggled at that one, very good. Keep up the good work. Wow clockworks with computers ? And talking ones at that, scary.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Beautifulmonkey on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
My name is Lettuce Prestos, the other clockworks make fun of me because I am, "Defective". I beg to differ..
Not only do I have a silly name, I'm clumsy and my mask was not developed correctly, I have one eye and a smile. A SMILE! HOW HORRIBLE IS THAT!? *sniffle* This is my story, the story of a Defective Clockwork.
The beginning
Created by: Are you kidding me? Read the username!

"GET ON THE COURT! Team one, hmm.. Johnny, Kestos, Mestos, Kan- KANE!? KANE IT'S SO-"
"I come here every day to watch the classes, stop over-reacting, I literally see you everyday.."
*Ahem* Coach Pesto continued to call out names and so this is where the story begins..
"Can you believe that creep, thinking he's so big and strong" "He is big and strong.." I said.
"Ew! Get away! I don't want your defective koodies!"
*Sigh* It seems like everyone thinks I'm a..*gulp* A HUMAN! GROSS!! "DOH!" *A red kickball is thrown at Lettuce and everyone laughs*
"Nobody understands me...At least I have one friend, sadly it's one of those Clockwork Birds.." I threw my backpack at my computer, and my computer yelled "WATCH IT! I WAS SLEEPING HERE!" I always forget that all the technology here has it's own mind..Literally, "Hey! Feed me! Please!" yelled Nonatus Pip, my bird friend. "You'll get your gears in a minute, don't get your wires in a wad!" I yelled. I dropped a gear into the metal bird's beak and then I heard a loud crashing sound. I looked out the window and saw the ship with a skull flag. "For Phule's sake.." I grabbed my gun, fell down the stairs and ran out the door and shot at the pirate Sadly the storm-powered bullet missed and hit the sails and came flying back at me "Alright..what do you want?" The pirate did not respond and for a little while I thought I had shot it. I waited a few hours and then a short Clockwork Soldier came out of the ship. "Oh..uh, hello.." "Hello, fellow demon, I mean, Clockwork.. Uh, my name is Valeria." "Uh, my name is Lettuce, will y-" "PFFT! HAHAHA! LETTUCE!? THAT'S YOUR NAME. HAHAHAH" "Well, er..yes.. the Factory had a major typo when entering my name.. "Factory? Could you tell me where it is?" "Well, uh..I-it's off limits.." "Who said it's off limits to us?" "Your..scary.." "Pfft, don't be a wimp..Lettuce." *Valeria tries to hold in her giggles yet she laughs anyways "I'm sorry, it's so funny! Anyways, get on my ship."

*Gulp* "Okay.."
THANKS FOR WATCHING, I mean, reading? Uh..Okay then.
Brought to you by:
ROBO MONKEYS! BUY ONE TODAY, *if you kind find one, we don't sell any, Haha*
and
Emma's Delights, the BEST food you can find.
and
I have no ideal, I'm out of puns.
Want to add a character Reply with the forum in the forum:
www.pirate101.com/forum/the-tavern/help-wanted-classified-weekly-thread-8ad6a41c3f7f8b27013f8ded865c2994
Jacob
Hehe, amusing start! It's so funny. :D

-reads last part and blushes- I like donuts....

Ciao!