Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Screenshot

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
hi a little while ago I got a new laptop and I've been trying to take screenshots with it but it doesn't work I'm either hitting the wrong key or I can't take them on this computer so could someone please remind me how to take a screenshot I would really appreciate it

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Press F12 to take a screenshot, and CTRL+G to clear some stuff up to take a better one.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
My keyboard has a "Print Screen" key, it's located at the top right on the key board. If your key board doesn't have this, I'm sorry, I can't help you.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
You can find a link to how to make a screen shot in this month's newsletter, silverswordcoral.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
anecorbie on Jan 11, 2017 wrote:
My keyboard has a "Print Screen" key, it's located at the top right on the key board. If your key board doesn't have this, I'm sorry, I can't help you.
Thanks for the tip turns out I just need to hit the print screen key it works know thanks for all the help