Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Sad Sounds - The Test Realm Times

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
In the test realm, I bought a new minotaur pet. I named him Mighty Fluffy (oxymoron name[more or less]) and got really attached, he was really cool. He and Admiral Peanut (me armadillo) must have been good friends because of all the battles they've been through. Oh well, after this test realm is gone, I will miss him. Is there anything you'll miss that you've obtained in the test realm

PS: I even got another armadillo. It took me five minutes and I better get as much level65 pets so I wont have to train anymore.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
RyeKishatu2013 on Apr 8, 2014 wrote:
In the test realm, I bought a new minotaur pet. I named him Mighty Fluffy (oxymoron name[more or less]) and got really attached, he was really cool. He and Admiral Peanut (me armadillo) must have been good friends because of all the battles they've been through. Oh well, after this test realm is gone, I will miss him. Is there anything you'll miss that you've obtained in the test realm

PS: I even got another armadillo. It took me five minutes and I better get as much level65 pets so I wont have to train anymore.
I wouldn't take that not having to train thing to heart. I did an practice fight with my maxed out Scareakeet and he got toasted. I think we need the other benefits that come from training.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
RyeKishatu2013 on Apr 8, 2014 wrote:

Me? I'll miss the house I bought. And my new clockwork wings, and the neat furniture.