Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

RWBY Themed Team in Pirate101?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 23, 2014
If anyone here watches the RoosterTeeth animated web series RWBY as avidly as I do, you might have gotten the feeling that there are things in common with this game, specifically the fighting style. I think it would be really cool to have a meetup where anyone who is interested makes a pirate based off a RWBY character and forms a questing team! Here are some examples of my ideas:
Ruby Rose themed pirate: / Crescent Rose is clearly a large melee weapon, well suited for a buccaneer, however musketeer might be a good secondary class since it's "also a gun"
Weiss Schnee themed pirate: Weiss would definitely be a privateer since their fighting styles are similar, though I think she would have witchdoctor as her secondary "training point" power set
Blake Belladonna themed pirate: (I actually have a Blake themed character in-game now. Her name is Black Belle Donnely lvl9) Blake would be a swashbuckler just because of the ability "walk in shadows" alone. Her secondary could either be witchdoctor or musketeer.
Yang Xiao Long themed pirate: Yang is obviously a buccaneer, bucks can take a good amount of damage and deal a lot of it back. Her secondary would probably be privateer so she could heal up from attacks.
Other Possible Characters
Jaune Arc themed pirate: While not the strongest character, Jaune is the leader and moral support of the team so he'd probably be a privateer.
Nora Valkyrie themed pirate: Because it's Nora.
Pyrrha Nikos themed pirate: She can do a lot of damage, but has lower health. Swashbucklers can often seem invincible with their high dodge rates.
Lie Ren themed pirate: Stormflower.

Comment if you think this would be a cool idea and what time, what place, and which realm would be good for a meetup!