Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

RP: In Mooshu............ Stuck

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
The lone witchdoctor looked around, the Amber Horde had destroyed his ship and took all his gold Mormo patted his shoulder and said, "Mormo is sorry captain I let down my guard and Mormo got scared and ran when horse warriors came." He turned to the cute water mole and said "it is ok." Suddenly Bonnie Anne and Ratbeard returned from scouting for food or anything that would be helpful at such a desperate time. "Cap'n we found a tavern!" Ratbeard suddenly broke in with, "it is abandoned, and you call me an oaf hehehe." Dino, for that was the young magician's nickname for he did not have a known real name, but had a weird obsession for rare Aztecasaur companions but doesnt have any, said. "Well, where is it?" "Right over here!" Returned El Toro the loud bull, Dino followed him to the tavern then he asked Bonnie Anne, " Did you go inside tavern?" She replied,"No." The orphaned captain sighed and went inside the tavern which was empty and dark but the crew heard a slight whimpering, Dino grabbed his trusty staff and asked "Who is there?" The crying continued when he used his magic to find out where it was coming from when he was interrupted by Old Scratch, "Cap'n my Cap'n there be no mojo near here." Annoyed Dino replied your not the only one who can see when there's mojo here.'' He continued the search and found out that it was coming from the tavern cellar. He ran and saw a young child but this was no inhabitant of Mooshu it was a tiny orphan from Marleybone he kept screaming, "Momma, Momma!" Dino feeling remorse said "I don't have any parents." The tiny dog looked up at him and said my parents owned this tavern but the amber horde came and destroyed the tavern and killed my parents." Then he inquired,"Do you have a ship?"

He suddenly remembered that it was destroyed by the Amber Horde and he said, "No, no I don't. " All of the sudden there were footsteps heard the dog clung to his leg a shadowy figure came.................

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
CanaanBC on Mar 24, 2014 wrote:
The lone witchdoctor looked around, the Amber Horde had destroyed his ship and took all his gold Mormo patted his shoulder and said, "Mormo is sorry captain I let down my guard and Mormo got scared and ran when horse warriors came." He turned to the cute water mole and said "it is ok." Suddenly Bonnie Anne and Ratbeard returned from scouting for food or anything that would be helpful at such a desperate time. "Cap'n we found a tavern!" Ratbeard suddenly broke in with, "it is abandoned, and you call me an oaf hehehe." Dino, for that was the young magician's nickname for he did not have a known real name, but had a weird obsession for rare Aztecasaur companions but doesnt have any, said. "Well, where is it?" "Right over here!" Returned El Toro the loud bull, Dino followed him to the tavern then he asked Bonnie Anne, " Did you go inside tavern?" She replied,"No." The orphaned captain sighed and went inside the tavern which was empty and dark but the crew heard a slight whimpering, Dino grabbed his trusty staff and asked "Who is there?" The crying continued when he used his magic to find out where it was coming from when he was interrupted by Old Scratch, "Cap'n my Cap'n there be no mojo near here." Annoyed Dino replied your not the only one who can see when there's mojo here.'' He continued the search and found out that it was coming from the tavern cellar. He ran and saw a young child but this was no inhabitant of Mooshu it was a tiny orphan from Marleybone he kept screaming, "Momma, Momma!" Dino feeling remorse said "I don't have any parents." The tiny dog looked up at him and said my parents owned this tavern but the amber horde came and destroyed the tavern and killed my parents." Then he inquired,"Do you have a ship?"

He suddenly remembered that it was destroyed by the Amber Horde and he said, "No, no I don't. " All of the sudden there were footsteps heard the dog clung to his leg a shadowy figure came.................
"Cold... So cold." "Well, what have we here? Another pirate. And who's this next to him? Aww, it's a little Marleybonian orphan." "What do we do, captain?" "Don't worry, Egg Shen. I know just who to call. Olivia!" "Y-y-yes?" "Come here. I need your help." She walks over. "What's the matter, Joe?" "This pirate and this orphan are hurt. Come, let us help them. Marquis Ernesto Juara!" "Yes, captain?" "Come. We need to pray for these poor souls." "Yes, captain." They get down on their knees and pray. (What religion do pirates worship, anyway? I'm thinking an all powerful pile of gold.) "Now let us heal you." They heal the two. "And now for a protection spell." He casts it. "Now, go. I bless your hearts."